cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cincinnati, OH to Campbellsville, KY

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like there are several choices. Looking for recommendations for 40 foot Class A with minivan in tow.

Time isn't an issue; just want a pleasant drive on good roads with minimal stoplights. Going to be traveling through around the end of August.

Actually going from Churubusco, IN to Campbellsville, KY and wanting to avoid I-69 and I-65. Both roads beat us up on the way north in the spring.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited
3 REPLIES 3

john_bet
Explorer
Explorer
2chiefsRus wrote:
I'm not crazy about still having to go through Louisville. I was thinking of US 27 from Fort Wayne, IN to Richmond, IN and then jogging over to Cincinnati.
That still gives you a lot of miles to go back east. As said just a suggestion. I live between Indy and Louisville.
2018 Ram 3500 SRW CC LB 6.7L Cummins Auto 3.42 gears
2018 Grand Design 337RLS

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not crazy about still having to go through Louisville. I was thinking of US 27 from Fort Wayne, IN to Richmond, IN and then jogging over to Cincinnati.
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

john_bet
Explorer
Explorer
Suggestion, SR-9 to US-46 to US-31 to Elizabethtown,KY and then Ky-210 to Campbellsville,KY. This avoids Indy and I-65 construction. Be aware though US-31 south of Columbus will have extra traffic due to I-65 construction from Columbus on south to Louisville.
2018 Ram 3500 SRW CC LB 6.7L Cummins Auto 3.42 gears
2018 Grand Design 337RLS