cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cincinnati Ohio to Harrisburg PA

love_to_camp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Lvg cinn looking at hi way 50 to avoid the toll roads,any ideas on the road itself,? Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Richert
Explorer
Explorer
I 70 then PA Turnpike for shortest route, the tolls are high, 90% of the turnpike is in good( or was before winter) shape, Fuel up before entering PA to save some $$$$$
Blake
2019 Sunseeker
2012 Jeep Wrangler Toad
Wife in passenger seat.

BillMFl
Explorer
Explorer
71 t0 70 to Pa Tnpk is my route. Not that many tolls to Harrisburg area. Not everyone likes the interstates but I'm not familiar with the local roads on that route.
Order is illusion. Chaos is reality. But right or wrong I'm still the captain. ๐Ÿ™‚

Drbolasky
Explorer
Explorer
jcsb wrote:
I would suggest you map it out and see what you might expect in more time and trouble vs the tolls. Last time I was on the Penn Pike between New Stanton and Harrisburg, it was all good road.

Agree.

Doug, Linda, Audrey (USN) & Andrew

2008 Sequoia SR-5, 5.7 L, 2000 Coachmen Futura 2790TB Bunkhouse, Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension, Reese W.D. Hitch/Dual Cam Sway Control, Prodigy Brake Controller, McKesh Mirrors
:B

jcsb
Explorer
Explorer
Only toll road would be Penn Pike. But are you giving up good multi lane, limited access for local and more hills, more stop and go etc just to save some tolls. I would suggest you map it out and see what you might expect in more time and trouble vs the tolls. Last time I was on the Penn Pike between New Stanton and Harrisburg, it was all good road.
Jim Hunter