Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

wisconsin dells? or somewhere similar

Live in Ohio, and looking for somewhere little different this year for summer vacation (end of july for a week).Been to Michigan the last several years, love it there, just want to take a break.Is the Wisconsin Dells good for kids? 5 and 2 years old?...

jabres by Explorer II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Snowbird funny

So we arrived at our winter park on Oct 3rd, and then shopped at Costco on Monday the 7th. Coming home with a package of 6 steaks, we went to pull out the vacuum bagger to separate the steaks into smaller lots. Well we could not find the vacuum bagge...

Me_Again by Explorer II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluewater Key RV questions

We may be trying another Key West trip. Our first did not turn out too well but we learned a lot. This time we will stay at Bluewater Key. Couple of questions:1) Is it safe to snorkel off the docks at the resort?2) Is it safe to kayak off the docks a...

Glacier Nat'l Park in 5th wheel, June 2020

We will be coming down from Banff on the way to Yellowstone mid-June 2020 and would like to spend a couple of nights in Glacier. We don't need hookups, so are considering Fish Creek or St. Marys. I am just starting my research (have already made re...

calberry by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorite places to eat in Monterey Area

Staying at Betabel Rv Park for a week and looking for some great new places to dine. Been to the area numerous times but would like to expand my list of great places to eay. Thanks for your input Ed

1ed by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Central Michigan campground this weekend FHU

Hi! We usually camp at state campgrounds, so could use a little help. We’re looking for a campground with FHU for this weekend. We need to dump our tanks, and it’s so late in the season that we’re hoping to find a place within an hour of Lansing.We d...

reinita by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Grand Canyon 2020

Exploring trip to the area summer 2020. Here's what I know, or think I know. The South Rim is more commercialized than the North Rim, but does that mean that it's any less spectacular?The North Rim is higher elevation so the daytime temps will be mor...

New York City

We plan on seeing The NY city area from the Newburgh KOA. We are thinking about leaving the RV for a couple of days & using a hotel for the downtown area, looks like most tourist stuff is in Manhattan. Has anyone done this to give us pointers on ma...

RVcrazy by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes