Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Las Vegas RV Park

We are thinking of stopping in Las Vegas the last three days in April on our way to Grand Canyon. I was looking up parks in the area and wanted some opinions on witch park, I was thinking KOA Sams Town??????? I did read the reviews Ect. but wanted so...

Raleigh, NC

can someone help me with the closest campground to the North Carolina State Campus. I will need to be there for a month this summerthanks in advance

clayway by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

James Island County Park

Seems like I read somewhere that golf carts are allowed at James Island County Park. Is this true? Is the place overrun with the carts? What part of the park allows the carts?

shayerk by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Fort Wilderness with pets

I know this has been answered before, but I cannot find it. Can someone explain which loop I should ask for at Fort Wilderness when bringing pets? We have a 25' class a. (2 adults)Also, should we get a premium, preferred, or full hook up? Any insight...

Campground suggestion for Flaming Gorge, WY

We will arrive the area early enroute east and would appreciate a suggestion for a location with great view from our camping spot. We do not need hookups, so any location will work. Thanks in advance!

EV2 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Campgrounds in Va, W Va, MD, Del and southern PA

We have a 36 ft fifth wheel and want to go camping with our son's family who are tent campers with two boys ages 7 and 9. We love to camp in state parks or national forests. Prefer having at least electricity. They live in Maryland north of DC and we...

camp reservations - or wing it? Weigh the choice.

Theres always discussion, dissent, preference to or not to reserve. Many past and recent threads point to individual preference to 'Wing It'. I fully understand that freedom to pull off the road whenever the fancy strikes for a night or longer, and...

campgrounds

we're bringing our first motorhome from florida in a couple weeks. ready to start the fulltime life. driving back to wisconsin to load up. does anyone have any experience with the following campgrounds? lake pines-outside columbus,georgia, cherokee h...

mh3860sh by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

South California Coast above Santa Barbara

Planning a trip to Joshua Tree, then bypass LA somehow and end up on the coast. Looking for a good State Park/National Forrest, etc with full hook up with easy beach access that takes reservations. Wife is slightly disabled and cant hike very far. To...

Tucson RV park

looking for a RV park to spend a week in Tucson sometime in April. Doesn't need to have lots of amenities, mainly clean with full hookups, room between sites to breath and put awning out . Do you have any good suggestions?

pappaone by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Quileute Oceanside RV Park, Washington

I am looking for information on the rv parks at Quileute Resort. I have been on the website, but can't find information on the rv park and the cost. I would like to hear from anyone who has been there. Thank you.

Lucyc858 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Mama Gertie's Drone Video

I know I saw a video that a drone shot of Mama Gerie's in Swannanoa, NC and I cannot find it. I'm not sure if I saw it here or elsewhere. I did find the still shots that a member posted here.If you know of such a video or are the one who posted it...