Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How about a RGV update

I hear that covid19 issues are getting better in the RVG. I read that many areas are returning to some degree of normal. Many winter Texans would begin to return in the very near future. What are you folks that are currently there seeing or hearing. ...

Western US Itinerary Help

Hi all, Planning a months long trip out west from NH starting in March next year. Looking to visit Yellowstone and Grand Tetons and giving that at least two weeks. Also we'd like to visit Custer State Park possibly Mount Rushmore. Planning to get to...

Pigeon forge

We booked 5days 4 nights in late September at Up The Creek in Pigion Forge Tn. I know it’s a little late now but is this place any good? What’s your favorite place in th Smoky mountain area?

Headed to Lake Reidsville NC this weekend

This is the campground where we met several now long time camping friends. It has been at least 12 years since then. We sold our camper several years ago, but bought another one this spring. Pretty cool inexpensive campground too. The week after ...

Stclairm by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Acadia NP -- Blackwoods Campground 2021

We are beginning to plan for a trip to Acadia National Park October next year (2021). Hopefully, the park will be open and there will be little or no virus -- wishful thinking. I know this is the peak season in a very busy Park and we will have troub...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Traveling in Winter

Looking for advice and insight for our 1st trip:We will be leaving upstate NY in late December for a 3 month trip/stay in Florida . We plan on spending two nights getting there.Our class c has been winterized and will be when we leave. I am looking f...

PacNorthwest to Tennessee in January?

Jumping back into RV-ing after a 6 year hiatus and just found out the DD's classes in Tennessee will start Jan. 25...so need opinions on feasibility of road-tripping her down from Western Washington state (Bremerton), maybe go to Florida for a week a...

sunfan03 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

frustrated with booking

I am trying to get into Pleasant Acres in North NJ- I believe it was privately owned and no says "Zeman RV" - Every time I call- it sends me into a loop that no one can take my call. I have called several times- left messages and emailed and no r...

Cross City RV Park

Any one have any experience/info on Cross City RV Park, Mississippi, just outside of Corinth? Campground Reviews gives it fair reviews, but there is no website.

garmp by Explorer II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Grand Canyon

We are thinking of taking a fall trip to the Grand Canyon. The RV parks are full or closed. Is there day use RV parking at the North or South Rim? Any information will be appreciated.

Lucyc858 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

140 PSI Water Pressure

If you have plans to stay at the AF Academy Famcamp in Colorado Springs CO, be forewarned they have *very* high water pressure. At 140 PSI it's high enough to seriously damage some RV's. They advise the use of a water pressure regulator on their inf...

otrfun by Explorer II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes