Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Alabama C.O.E. Parks

We will be heading back to Missouri From Destin Florida Around May 10Th. Any thoughts on a couple of Corp Parks for 2 or 3 nights each. We will be stopping in the Huntsville area to Visit our Granddaughter so our route will be Getting to I-65 and the...

Limit4 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for sites @ Green Lakes State Park, Syracuse, NY

I was looking to stay at Green Lakes State Park in Syracuse, NY this summer with my family.Does anyone have a recommendation(s) for sites at this park? My trailer is 32' long and we would need electric hook-up.If anyone has stayed at this park in th...

Where to stay

Ok I know its late to get into Anastasia state park for the Florida spring break March 17th week. I will still try and find a cancellation for that week. Anastasia is located in St Augustine Fl so I was wanting some feed back on where is a good place...

Andym133 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bridge Bay at Yellowstone

Made the reservation today for a week at Yellowstone, Staying at Bridge Bay campground But I havent seen any write ups on the forum search about it. Has anyone been there? We will be towing our motorcycle on the trailer behind the truck and will use ...

LTVA Quartzsite

I have a side x side that has a green sticker for CA. Do all of the LTVA areas have trash, water, and dump and Is there one of the LTVA areas that I can ride the washes to the big tent since I'm not street legal? I have been to Quartzsite but never ...

wd by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Geocaching Florida State Star

We are planning on caching the Florida State Star. I am wondering if anyone here has done this and if so what rv parks did they find near this area. The closest that I find is a KOA in Starke. Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciat...

Trixie47 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling spot at Henderson Beach for June

I will be canceling site 18 at Henderson Beach in Destin, Fl. tomorrow, Sunday the 12th. The site is reserved for June 1-8. I will cancel at 10AM EST. Nice site, and was the only 1 available when I made the reservation. Just thought I would give all ...

cindik by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gulf State Park and Pontoon boat.

We have been to the Gulf State Park at Gulf Shores several times, mostly in the winter. Think about going back in the spring for 2 or 3 weeks. Would like to take our pontoon. So, can we take and 18 foot pontoon boat, with a 50hp Johnson ob along the ...

KA4EBU by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

RV park and Motel

Hi, Looking for a campground with full hook up sites and a motel on same grounds. A group of us from different parts of the country have been meeting in June last couple years. Some of us are in RV's, others need a room. We found a nice place las...

Need a spot near Redondo Beach

Hi all, I do commercial solar projects in So Cal, I have a job starting next week in Redondo Beach and right now I'm in Lake Elsinore, too far to commute daily. I need a place that will accept an older small "vintage" trailer (16'1968 KenCraft)and a...

What Do You Do With Your Dog

Just looking for some ideas as to what people do with their dogs if they want to go some where for the day that the dog can't go along or a long bike ride etc. Just looking to cover all bases for next snowbird season.Thanx

az99 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Any sites available where you are at in lower TX?

We are in Waco and want to head further south but not into Mexico. We do like full hookups and this is our first year down south so we are new and know that a lot of places are full or filling up. Don't need a lot of activities and yes we are over ...