Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Stolle Meadows, Warm Lake Rd, Cascade, Idaho

This is a long shot question - has anyone here been up to Stolle Meadows within the last week following the heavy thunderstorms that went through the valley? This is a good area for boondocking, but I'm wondering about the condition of the road, espe...

ReneeG by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

More fun in Arizona...

I am always searching for a new spot to camp and just found a gem... Have probably driven by Horseshoe Cienega Lake {about 25 miles east oF Show Low on the 260} dozens of of times over the years but just never got around to stopping for a look.At ju...

Longmire Days

For fans of the show this is a yearly event attended by Robert Taylor (Longmire) and other cast members. Herself calls it the Trek Convention for Longmire fans but with better scenery.Longmire Days linkJuly 20-23Tickets go on sale May 30.

New RV Park in Post Falls ID

Post Falls RV Campground. On the far west end of Post Falls off of Beck Road/W Pointe Parkway, next to Cabela's. postfallsrvcampground.com ... will probably need the http thingy added to it.Probably a year old. All sites look to be completed. Still u...

Ideas on selling Thousand Trails membership

We bought a Thousand Trails national membership 3 yrs ago or so. We aren't traveling as much as we were and would like to sell the membership. I know posting anything for sale here is not allowed, but would like any input on platforms that would be g...

Suggestions

We love the Smoky Mountains, but have done Pigion Forge and Gatlinburg to death. We’re planning a trip to Ashville for next year. We are in western Kentucky, knowing that Pigion Forge is about 5-5 1/2 hr drive where else do y’all suggest we go? We ...

Yosemite National Park campgrounds

Planning on visiting Yosemite in early August. If we can't get reservations in any of the parks campgrounds can anyone suggest alternative campgrounds. Thanks Tara

Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge fall camping?

Looking for feedback from others about the best time to take our RV down to the Smokies and camp for a week or two. Last time we visited was the summer of 2019 and the weather was at least 90% humidity with 95 degree temps EVERY day. We love the ar...

Quadcab by Explorer II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Florida State Park Reservation window changes

The Governor has approved HB 109, this bill allows Florida residents to reserve state park campsites 11 months in advance, non- residents 10 months. It goes into effect Jan 1, 2024.

JoeH by Explorer III
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Cades Cove Campground in a 40ft 5th Wheel?

Hi All! I have a site booked at Cades Cove Smoky Mountain National Park across from the camp store (section A) that says it can handle a 40ft RV but only a 35ft trailer. My 5th wheel is 40ft. Anyone camp at Cades Cove generator area in a 40ft-ish 5th...

35GB plan for US & Canada - $5/mo(paid yearly)

Just saw this company US Mobile announce an annual US & Canada data plan for $65. It gives 35Gb data for a year for $60. Not to be confused with their domestic US plans — you have to use their "Global by US Mobile" app to get the data. Not a bad deal...

Best campground in Colorado

do you want to see a very nice campground in Colorado on the river with full hookup? Check Priest Gulch near Rico Colorado.

buc1980 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes