Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Things to do in Biloxi/Gulfport MS

Hello. Looking for things to do in the areas mentioned. will be there the 1st week of July. I have found stuff to do, but looking for other recommendations. have plans on the National sea shore, maybe the maritime museum. will probably do a canoe rid...

dodge_guy by Explorer II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

short notice Fl sites, 55+ park

I dont have a dog in this hunt, but have seen a lot of post of folks still looking for a spot in Fl for the next couple of months. Just saw this place on a you tube video. Sun kissed villageVideo is a week old, new park north west of Orlando. Only 25...

Overnight On I 74 near Asheboro or Seagrove NC

Hello!We need an overnight stop for our summer trip to Myrtle Beach somewhere around Asheboro and Seagrove NC on I 74 southbound.We have a 32 foot 5th wheel with 50 amp service and will be traveling with three dogs. Prefer a level pull through that w...

dpgllg by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Calgary Stampede Advise

We are planning a trip to Calgary Stampede this year. Can anyone offer advise on nice nearby campgrounds/ RV parks (large class A with toad). Any other advise on other attractions not to miss while we are there. We will also be visiting Banff, Lake L...

Fort Toulouse-Fort Jackson State Historic Site, AL

Any words of advice about Fort Toulouse-Fort Jackson State Historic Site, AL (aka Fort Toulouse-Jackson Park) and their camping facilities?Looks like a very interesting park and just the right distance from stop to stop on our way to Florida.Tried to...

garmp by Explorer II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Maryland/ Delaware Area

Hi Everyone,Any suggestions for a July/ August vacation for this area? I heard great things about Castaways but you need to book a year in advance. Thanks!

AJS211 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchasing in a 55+ Community - AZ

Hi,Been lurking here for some time, figured now is as good a time as any to make my first post. For the past couple of years we've rented a park model in a 55+ community and we think we're ready to take the plunge into ownership. Here's my question.....

Best Campground for Universal Studios

We are planning a trip for spring break 2021 and think we will do a few days at Universal first before heading to Fort Wilderness. We could make the drive between the Fort and Orlando but feel there has to be a better place to stay for 2-3 nights ar...

Cecilt by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with Tims Ford SP

Planning to go to Tims Ford State Park early to mid April. From what I have read Fairview campground is the better of the two campgrounds. This gives me several questions that I need help with.While researching I found vague info on Fairview campgrou...

garmp by Explorer II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Badlands

We want three nights as close to the Badlands as possible - already have a week in Custer. We want to be able to get up early and go for morning hikes. However the national Park campground is not available for our dates. What else is nearby?We are pu...

Portland Oregon Parks question

Hello Everyone. My wife and I are going to be moving to the Portland Oregon area(presently in Arizona) , because I recently got a job. Neither one of us are from the Portland area, so we decided to move with an RV for awhile until we can figure out w...

Niagara - campgrounds on the Canadian side

Planning a trip this summer to include Niagara Falls. See a few campgrounds online but wondering if some of you that have actually stayed on that side would share where you stayed and if you would recommend to others.Thanks

Wjohns02 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Galveston area things to do

Hello. Looking for things to do in the areas mentioned. will be there the 2nd weekend of July. I have found stuff to do, but looking for other recommendations. Ive tried looking up visitor guides, but haven't found anything with any real good info. m...

dodge_guy by Explorer II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes