cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Delaware river campgrounds

Jerseydevil
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for riverfront sites with hook ups. Any out there in NJ, PA, NY? Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
Another vote for Driftstone. We stayed in one of the aforementioned "blue dot" sites, which had electric & water hookups but not sewer. Loved it - the site was HUGE!! You could get any length of rig in there, and any width too.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

pyro383
Explorer
Explorer
I stay at Driftstone every year. Huge sites, clean, well run, quite.
2005 F-150 King Ranch
2010 Keystone Outback 312BH

All_I_could_aff
Explorer
Explorer
Blue dots are 50 amp and water, but if I recall, no sewer

We stayed there summer of 2012 and the river was wide and slow moving, perfect for floating in tubes.

Only complaint I had was that on the hot summer weekend I was there, the voltage in the "south 40" section I was in repeatedly dropped to around 98 volts. Campground manager appoligised saying that section was split off an existing wire that is old. He also blamed the full occupancy and hot temperature. Hopefuly it was improved since then
1999 R-Vision Trail Light B17 hybrid
2006 Explorer Eddie Bauer
2002 Xterra rollinโ€™ on 33โ€™s
1993 Chevy Z24 Convertible
Lives in garage 71,000 miles

All_I_could_aff
Explorer
Explorer
Driftstone in Pennsylvania
About 4 miles south of route 46 bridge over the river
I'm going to try to post the map.
1999 R-Vision Trail Light B17 hybrid
2006 Explorer Eddie Bauer
2002 Xterra rollinโ€™ on 33โ€™s
1993 Chevy Z24 Convertible
Lives in garage 71,000 miles

Jerseydevil
Explorer
Explorer
RGar974417 wrote:
Dingman's Ferry Campground in he Delaware Water Gap Recreation area has water and electric sites on the river.

Love Dingmans, but last time I was there only tent sites were riverfront. Hook ups were up the hill. Will check again.

RGar974417
Explorer
Explorer
Dingman's Ferry Campground in he Delaware Water Gap Recreation area has water and electric sites on the river.