cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dining Room Chairs

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
In over 25,000 miles of towing our 5th wheel we have never had our dining room chairs turn over. That is until the last two times we have had it out. I cannot figure out why they would suddenly start tipping over......
8 REPLIES 8

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
Crawl under and look at your springs. Mine flattened out and started to arch the other way slightly. I replaced them all and went one size heavier. Make a big difference in the way it rode...Or you could trade it off..

B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
Old tires get hard, not soft. I'd blame it on a 33 year old RV ๐Ÿ™‚
Puma 30RKSS

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
im going to opt for low or old tires rubber getting soft causing more sway or a lead foot more than before

blofgren
Explorer
Explorer
MFL wrote:
If you have not looked at all of your suspension components in a while, I would start there. Springs, shackles, hangers, bushings, shocks, and tires.

Jerry

x2. All of a sudden we had dishes falling out of cupboards this summer and then I discovered some small cracks in the frame due to insufficient cross members between the axles. This was causing all types of swaying and axle movement that I didn't really notice because it happened slowly over time as the few cross members that were there started to let go. It is now reinforced properly and rides better than it ever has.
2013 Ram 3500 Megacab DRW Laramie 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, G56, 3.73, Maximum Steel, black lthr, B&W RVK3670 hitch, Retrax, Linex, and a bunch of options incl. cargo camera
2008 Corsair Excella Platinum 34.5 CKTS fifth wheel with winter package & disc brakes

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
If you have not looked at all of your suspension components in a while, I would start there. Springs, shackles, hangers, bushings, shocks, and tires.

Jerry

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Far more comfortable for eating than a booth IMO.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
Cameo Phil wrote:
Rough roads would be my guess!

My wife thinks it is the suspension because it happens on the same roads we have traveled for the past 33 years?

Cameo_Phil
Explorer
Explorer
Rough roads would be my guess!
2002 Carriage Cameo F35CKB
2005 Chevy 3500 LT, CCLB 6.6L Diesel 4X4