Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heavy Duty leveling block suggestions

joe_blow
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,

I rarely use leveling blocks (under tires) but have had some opportunities where one side is a tad lower.

I have independent front jacks and the standard scissor jack that came with the CR3705 weekend warrior. I try not to operate the front jacks separate from one another as to not stress the frame. For the jacks I have been carrying the same 4x6 lumber pieces for 10 years and they have sufficed.

I have seen many variations of stackable blocks and to be honest, I can't believe these chinsy pieces of plastic hold up under the weight of some of these toy haulers I have seen them under.

What are some proven recommendations that some of you have used with success on the same weight trailer?

Thanks
Joe
15 REPLIES 15

Sandia_Man
Explorer II
Explorer II
Can't remember the brand but they are available on Amazon or Ebay, they are primarily used by motorhomes, our class A crushes those plastic blocks on the very first use. Not hard to find as they are roughly $25 each, we have 8 of them at $200 delivered to our front door, pretty heavy so free delivery is not an option.