cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

texasjayco
Explorer
Explorer
bigseadaddy wrote:
Us hooked up and about to head out for the 4th!

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/members/bigseadaddy-albums-garage+-+bigseadaddy-picture74080-truck...

Well shoot I will have to figure how to post a pic...

Try that one.

Nice rig!! Looks familiar!! :B

Mark
2022 Jayco Pinnacle 32RLTS
2022 Ford F-450 Limited Diesel Dually

JDMopar
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got a pic of Big Red and the Sunnybrook when we stopped on the way to Myrtle Beach this past week. 2004 Dodge CTD 4WD 6 spd, and 2003 Sunnybrook fiver. B&W Companion sticks the 2 together.

bigseadaddy
Explorer
Explorer
Us hooked up and about to head out for the 4th!

and of the truck all washed up

Navy Chief, Navy Wife, 2 Sons and 2 Daughters
2010 Sierra 355QBQ GVW 13500
2009 F250 CC 6.8l V10 - 4.30, 5-Star Tune, 11500 GVWR, 22500 GCVWR

hanna1946
Explorer
Explorer
Shane and Vanessa...great looking rig! That fiver is beautiful. Looks to be in great shape! Happy camping! Oh and I'd like to add my thanks to y'all for flying the flag too!
2002 F350 Lariat 4x4 Off Road Super Crew 7.4L Turbo diesel
2008 Forest River Sandpiper 345RET Fifth Wheel
Me, hubby, and sometimes kids and grandkids

Shane_and_Vanes
Explorer
Explorer
bpounds wrote:

Thanks for flying the flag, Shane and Vanessa. Love your truck. You've got a very early '99, which you can tell by the front corner powerstroke badges. But someone has taken the time to retro-fit an '05-'07 front grill and bumper. Looks very nice.

Thanks for the welcome, yep we've always got the flags on truck, normally we are off to an American car show somewhere (just come back from a big one)
07/98 is the plate on my truck, being early can be an extra pain, we struggle for bits anyway but more so being an early as some bits are unique it seems? air induction was a nightmare, ended up getting the 6637 big filter kit, truck was totally stock but I did the grill, headlights, tyres, Edge Evolution tuner, Bully dog turbo back stainless and just recovering from auto trans costs (leaking pump seal) so have also fitted a Transgo Tugger HD2 kit and a Tru-cool MAX cooler in line with my tiny stock cooler...

Anyway great site people and as we know its the people that make the forums what they are..

bpounds
Nomad
Nomad
Shane and Vanessa wrote:

Thanks for flying the flag, Shane and Vanessa. Love your truck. You've got a very early '99, which you can tell by the front corner powerstroke badges. But someone has taken the time to retro-fit an '05-'07 front grill and bumper. Looks very nice.
2006 F250 Diesel
2011 Keystone Cougar 278RKSWE Fiver

Texas1949
Explorer
Explorer
First of all Welcome to the forum from Texas.
i think y'all have a great looking rig... as long as you are happy (and momma is happy) then that is all it takes.

Shane and Vanessa wrote:
Hey guys.

Our first post, we struggle for info in the UK as 5th wheels are pretty rare so hopefully this forum will help us out over time with our newbie questions lol!!

Some great rigs on this thread, guess ours is nothing special but we love it especially as its super clean.

We have a early 99 7.3 Powerstroke F350 and a 1989 Newmar Kountry Aire 32' (34 foot front to rear) all original exterior with updated white and brown leather interior.

We wanted bigger but the UK sucks and rules and regs restrict us big time, personally I'd love a 40' King of the road pulled by a Freightliner FL60 OR FL70.

Anyway HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

Mike
2006 Crossroads Cruiser 29RK
2011 Dodge Cummins Crew Cab 3500 DRW Long Bed
Harley (Miniature Schnauzer)
Lucy (1/2 Miniature Schnauzer 1/2 ?)
Abby Female Eclectus Parrot

Shane_and_Vanes
Explorer
Explorer
Hey guys.

Our first post, we struggle for info in the UK as 5th wheels are pretty rare so hopefully this forum will help us out over time with our newbie questions lol!!

Some great rigs on this thread, guess ours is nothing special but we love it especially as its super clean.

We have a early 99 7.3 Powerstroke F350 and a 1989 Newmar Kountry Aire 32' (34 foot front to rear) all original exterior with updated white and brown leather interior.

We wanted bigger but the UK sucks and rules and regs restrict us big time, personally I'd love a 40' King of the road pulled by a Freightliner FL60 OR FL70.

Anyway HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

Texas1949
Explorer
Explorer
Ranchers Wife... that is a great looking unit....
Mike

Texas1949
Explorer
Explorer
Nice looking rig... I looked a couple of used Laredo's nice units.

ShotgunTraveler wrote:
Here is me and my wife's first camper. Excited to get some miles on it!

2009 Keystone Laredo 300RLS
2011 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
Mike

Ranchers_Wife
Explorer
Explorer
ShotgunTraveler wrote:
Thanks!

Ranchers Wife,

We looked at some Puma's when we were shopping but never saw the model you guys have there. Great looking camper with some neat features.

P.S. I'm jealous of the camper mirrors on your truck. We definitely need to invest in those for ours.

They actually came with ours. I don't know if it is standard with the towing package or what. Ours is an 2008 so it has been too long ago to remember. Thanks for the praises - we are excited.

ShotgunTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks!

Ranchers Wife,

We looked at some Puma's when we were shopping but never saw the model you guys have there. Great looking camper with some neat features.

P.S. I'm jealous of the camper mirrors on your truck. We definitely need to invest in those for ours.

Ranchers_Wife
Explorer
Explorer
Okie in Wyoming wrote:
ShotgunTraveler wrote:

GORGEOUS! Congratulations!!!!!!! Great rig!
Happy Trails, Okie

Very pretty!!! Love the pickup (wink wink)

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
ShotgunTraveler wrote:

GORGEOUS! Congratulations!!!!!!! Great rig!
Happy Trails, Okie
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

ShotgunTraveler
Explorer
Explorer