cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

mark5w
Explorer
Explorer
Mike E. wrote:
Blackcell wrote:
Great looking Crossroads Patriot! Don't think I've ever seen a F150 tow a fiver that large & heavy!! I'm amazed how level it sits. Really impressive paint job. Like to know how she pulls on a 6% grade.

Agree....great looking trailer.
Would like to see how it looks with the front landing gear raised....so curious.

Mike

Ok...just towed it out to the dealer today. 86 miles 46 country backroads, 40 miles interstate 78/81 BTW 12.6 mpg towing.

Power: very good
sway: none
bounce: none
braking: very good (came down off our mountain..about 1 mile. ----------winding twisting road.

With jacks down.

with jacks up...drops about 2 to 2 1/2 inches.
'13 2018 JAYCO EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS- '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension

Winged_One
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks! Wife likes to "stage" the interior. Have yet to hook up the new truck (breaking it in first). Hope to test it out Thursday.
2013 F350 6.7 DRW SC Lariat
2011 Brookstone 354TS
Swivelwheel 58DW
1993 GL1500SE
Yamaha 3000ISEB

deleted-2
Explorer
Explorer
Winged One wrote:

Several mods including 2 roof vent covers, bedroom turbo-Maxx fan, bathroom full fan upgrade, added a second 12volt battery, TireMinder TPMS, custom welded hitch for Swivel wheel, but in the pictures moved the sofa to the back wall adding two side stands, and the chairs to the side wall for better tv viewing.

Sweet shot of the coach there!

Very impressive.

ut_pupcamper
Explorer
Explorer
GreggC wrote:
marter wrote:
ut_pupcamper wrote:
marter wrote:
GreggC wrote:
Blackcell wrote:
Here's our new to us 2009 Carriage Cameo 35SB3. We picked up Saturday after doing walk-thru and new 26K hitch installed. Got home after a very hot day at the RV show, had a beer and then backed into our backyard on first attempt. Damn, I'm good :B

Oh yeah? Well let's see you do it without having a cold one first! ๐Ÿ˜‰

What else do you need with an outside kitchen?

Microwave, bbq grill, tv. You know all the important stuff

Has a BBQ that swings out from back, TV is mounted in front cargo area, we are actually looking for a Microwave that will fit and not look funny as the trailer has one inside not a big issue. :S:S

I like it !

Yup gotta admit it does look good.
Don & Alice

Camping in and around Utah
2013 Rockwood 8286WS Diamond Package 5th Wheel
2003 Ford F350 Lariat Super duty Crew Cab
6 kids 3 grand kids a dog a cat and Titan the killer Chiweenie ๐Ÿ™‚

Camping in 2013: 15
Camping in 2012: 19

Hello Wingwed One ,,, I think I can even see my own reflection in that dually !!! Very nice combo you have there, good luck with it! Joe
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

deleted-2
Explorer
Explorer
Whoa very, very nice Winged One!

Looks to me like you take a lot of pride in what you have there.
Awesome rig!

Winged_One
Explorer
Explorer
Our 2011 Coachmen Brookstone 354TS: 6 point level

Several mods including 2 roof vent covers, bedroom turbo-Maxx fan, bathroom full fan upgrade, added a second 12volt battery, TireMinder TPMS, custom welded hitch for Swivel wheel, but in the pictures moved the sofa to the back wall adding two side stands, and the chairs to the side wall for better tv viewing.

And our recently purchased (two weeks ago) 2013 F350 Lariat Supercab (replacing our previous 2008 F350 (in signature) whose rear axle was about 500 lbs short in capacity). The 2013 is Kodiak Brown and really sparkles in the sun, while having a deep dark brown that goes well with the Brookstone.

Options including Lariat interior package, Pale Adobe two-tone, Tough Bed, Tailgate Step, Universal garage door opener, upfitter switches, and of course the 6.7.

So far I have added mud flaps, Truxedo Truxport bed cover (really liked it on my 2008), in bed 7 point electrical, and ran wiring for our rear view camera on the Brookstone.

2013 F350 6.7 DRW SC Lariat
2011 Brookstone 354TS
Swivelwheel 58DW
1993 GL1500SE
Yamaha 3000ISEB

Blackcell
Explorer
Explorer
Damn, I like it too! Real sweet setup if you ask me.
2009 Carriage Cameo 35SB3, 12.4K dry, 36' Fiver
2012 F350 6.7L 4x4 Lariat Ultimate FX4, Chrome package, Nav, SRW, CC, LB, 11.5K GVWR, 3.55 ELA, 20" wheels, Toyo AT II, Mor/ryde pin box, Husky 26K hitch
United States Navy Combat Veteran

GreggC
Explorer
Explorer
marter wrote:
ut_pupcamper wrote:
marter wrote:
GreggC wrote:
Blackcell wrote:
Here's our new to us 2009 Carriage Cameo 35SB3. We picked up Saturday after doing walk-thru and new 26K hitch installed. Got home after a very hot day at the RV show, had a beer and then backed into our backyard on first attempt. Damn, I'm good :B

Has a BBQ that swings out from back, TV is mounted in front cargo area, we are actually looking for a Microwave that will fit and not look funny as the trailer has one inside not a big issue. :S:S

I like it !

Wagon50
Explorer
Explorer
Yep its lowered 3" up front and 5" out back not sure how long

deleted-2
Explorer
Explorer
Wagon50 wrote:

Campin' in IN this weekend

Woof!
A slammed RV set-up.
How low is that truck?

Looks kewl!

marter
Explorer
Explorer
Nice looking rig enjoy !!! :B
1 Wonderful Wife 31 years !! :B
3 Great grown kids
1 Great jack russel (Milo)11 years old
250 Ford Super Duty 6.2 liter
Montana High Country 338db

Wagon50
Explorer
Explorer
Campin in IN this weekend

marter
Explorer
Explorer
ut_pupcamper wrote:
marter wrote:
GreggC wrote:
Blackcell wrote:

1 Wonderful Wife 31 years !! :B
3 Great grown kids
1 Great jack russel (Milo)11 years old
250 Ford Super Duty 6.2 liter
Montana High Country 338db

ut_pupcamper
Explorer
Explorer
marter wrote:
GreggC wrote:
Blackcell wrote:

Don & Alice

Camping in and around Utah
2013 Rockwood 8286WS Diamond Package 5th Wheel
2003 Ford F350 Lariat Super duty Crew Cab
6 kids 3 grand kids a dog a cat and Titan the killer Chiweenie ๐Ÿ™‚

Camping in 2013: 15
Camping in 2012: 19