cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

1998 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 37WDS

janegowest
Explorer
Explorer
Hi everyone! We saw this online and considering going to see it.

I spoke to them and they said that the inside looks new but the paint on the outside is peeling in places. The back looks really bad in the photo...lots of clear coat peeled off and the paint is badly faded...no dings or dents, though.

It has 154K miles and 1,498 hours on the genny. It has a W/D combo in it.

What would be a good price to pay for something like this?

Thanks for your help in advance!
3 REPLIES 3

grldst
Explorer
Explorer
I currently have a 2000 endeavor. It is very similar to the 1998 as they did little changes for a number of years. Mine is a Cat diesel with a Freightliner chassis. Yours will likely have the Cummins diesel. Over the yrs I have had 6 motorhome s. The endeavor is a very adequate unit. I have had little trouble and are impressed with its features and simplicity. These units will run from15,000-25,000. Based on your description you should be more towards the lower end. Donโ€™t worry about the mileage, things have to be working pretty good to get that many miles on it. Check it over and if you can buy it right there should be many more happy miles left in that Rv.

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
If you are close to the Southern border, you can take it there to get it painted reasonably. 15-20K here in the states. The problem with any RV with a disreputable paint job is the many parks with the "10 year rule" will exclude you. A fresh paint job and it could be 40 years old and they won't even blink as you sign in. This situation has arisen thanks to jerks who will use an RV park as a $40 solution to a junk RV rather than biting the bullet and paying the price to dispose of it correctly. I don't blame RV parks at all for refusing entry to RVs that look terrible. Too many have been stung going through the expense and legal gymnastics required to rid themselves of a trash RV.

MrWizard
a link to listing would help
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s