cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best RV Resorts in Naples Motorcoach or Pelican

ct78barnes
Explorer
Explorer
Trying to pick from these two parks the Pelican Resorts looks nicer but the Motor Coach Resort looks newer with lots of things going on in the club house. It has a work out room and internet at the sites .We are trying to find a really nice one for our 30th . If you have stayed at one I would love to hear from you . Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Shot-N-Az
Explorer
Explorer
Roadpilot wrote:
We own two lots at Pelican Lake so I may be biased. I'm pretty familiar with both. Pelican has been around about 20 years longer then the motorcoach resort. Pelican has tons of things to do. There's so much going on you'll need to take a break every so often. The lots are much nicer at Pelican and the people are great. Try either one. You can't go wrong. But when you're down here go visit the other one just to compare.

Would you mind describing the "things to do"? I just read a review that says activities are scarce.

ct78barnes
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the post we are going for a week end of March into April

Roadpilot
Explorer
Explorer
We own two lots at Pelican Lake so I may be biased. I'm pretty familiar with both. Pelican has been around about 20 years longer then the motorcoach resort. Pelican has tons of things to do. There's so much going on you'll need to take a break every so often. The lots are much nicer at Pelican and the people are great. Try either one. You can't go wrong. But when you're down here go visit the other one just to compare.
Tiffin Wayfarer 25TW
15 Mini Cooper S

univmd
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at Pelican for a week and toured Naples Motorcoach. The landscaping and lots at Pelican are more mature & grand. The clubhouse at Naples is bigger & fancier. We prefer Pelican because it was nicer overall to us.
2008 Gulfstream Tourmaster
2011 Honda CRV
Blue Ox Baseplate & Socket Wiring
Blue Ox Alladin Tow Bar
US Gear Unified Tow Brake