cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carefree Awing

SmokeyBear858
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2001 Monaco Dynasty. I need to replace the awning. (wind damage) The old one is a Carefree One / Touch. Carefree no longer has parts. They discontinued the ontouch. They now have the Eclipse. Carefree says that you can put Eclipse arms on a onetouch. Mine needs entire awning. But repair shop says no support to mount the Eclipse support arms to. Do they have longer support arms for the older coaches that does not something to bolts the arms to? Thanks, ik hope you understand my quesstions!
Richard & Carol Nelson
2001 Monaco Dynasty
2004 Envoy
Papillon - Sadie
5 REPLIES 5

SmokeyBear858
Explorer
Explorer
Smokinhot, my email rrnelson41@msn.com
Richard & Carol Nelson
2001 Monaco Dynasty
2004 Envoy
Papillon - Sadie

smokinhot
Explorer
Explorer
Actually bought the Eclipse arms from A guy out of Florida, delivered to California, new from Carefree $950.00.
2001 Dynasty

smokinhot
Explorer
Explorer
they are shorter than the old ones, will come within about 6 inches of the old bottom support. Santos Rv in Los Banos, Ca. put them on for me in about 2 hours. Taken off the old ones and installing the new ones. If you give me a e-mail address, I will take a picture and send it to you. The new electric will hook up to the old fittings.
2001 Dynasty

SmokeyBear858
Explorer
Explorer
Smokinhot

Do they bolt at floor level. Are the replacement arms the samwe length as the old ones?
Richard & Carol Nelson
2001 Monaco Dynasty
2004 Envoy
Papillon - Sadie

smokinhot
Explorer
Explorer
I also have a 01 Dynasty, and just recently had the arms changed, kept the old awning, had a bent arm. The new arms simply bolt directly to the wall. Love the carefree arms no head knocker.
2001 Dynasty