Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

electrical wiring diagrams

Tasfixit1961
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All
new to the forum, just purchased a 2003 Coachmen Santara and am looking for wiring diagrams for my rig. called Coachmen and was informed that they changed ownership in 2010 and that they do not have any service information available from before 2010. I was hoping that someone might have these diagrams to share
Thanks Todd

Did you see the "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" at the top?
    Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for questions related to "posting" issues with Open Roads Forum sites, member profile and photo testing, and for reporting account issues. Please avoid using this forum for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, visit the RV Forum which corresponds to the subject of your topic, and click the Post New Topic link. Thank-you!

Moved from FORUM POSTING HELP AND SUPPORT
6 REPLIES 6

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
1995brave wrote:
This is what I found when I Googled.

Google appears to have failed. If you click on the images, none of them are actually for the 03 Santera.
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Keep in mind that an electrical diagram or schematic diagram shows what devices are connected to what other devices. But they do not show the order of wiring or the routing. They may show wire color. Better than nothing of course.

A wiring diagram is a manufacturing drawing showing the specific order in which multiple devices are wired together, with wire colors, wire gages, and in a perfect world the actual wire routing, and in a fantasy world wire numbers matching numbered sleeves on the wires. Those last two things are not going to happen on an RV. And probably none of the other.

1995brave
Nomad
Nomad
This is what I found when I Googled.

path1
Explorer
Explorer
Wiring diagrams and paint codes pretty hard to get on rv's sometimes.
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
Tasfixit1961 wrote:
Hi All
new to the forum, just purchased a 2003 Coachmen Santara and am looking for wiring diagrams for my rig. called Coachmen and was informed that they changed ownership in 2010 and that they do not have any service information available from before 2010. I was hoping that someone might have these diagrams to share
Thanks Todd

Yeah, there are no wiring diagrams. Are you having a particular issue, or just hoping to have info available when needed?
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Sounds like a weak excuse. Not likely they would buy a company and not acquire all documentation of previous years. And likely as not, if you ask for wiring diagrams for a newer model they would not have that either. They probably simple do not exist. Many RVs are wired without any diagrams, by the people doing the assembly, in a manner that works best for them. And that may vary by the person doing it or even the same person on a different day.