cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Exterior cleaning

bruceeb
Explorer
Explorer
I recently purchased a used coach. One side has small black specs in the finish. The fellow I bought it from says it was from his trees. He bought a product which he used on his house siding, and also on a small area of the coach. That area is completely clean. He can't remember the name, but he said all he had to do was spray it on and leave it. In a few weeks the sprayed area was clean. I have found a product that sounds like it might be what he used. It's called "Spray & Forget".
Has anyone out there ever heard of, or used this or similar product? The coach is in beautiful condition, except for these black marks on one side.
Bruce, Bev and our Scottie Tavish
2003 Fleetwood Bounder 35R
4 REPLIES 4

spritz_55423
Explorer
Explorer
spritz_55423 wrote:
I am sorry I can't find my bottles I used. I brought them in before it froze outside here in Minn.I used I believe the same product I got it @ Home Depot it comes in a green bottle and you attach it to the end of your garden hose. Spray it on I waited awhile then rinsed my MH down with a pressure washer. Its for Vinyl siding but is safe on fiberglass. It worked great mine had sat under the previous owners maple tree for years and was more black than the color of the MH. It was in the painting dept. I have to go today and I will look again. I just saw it there last week when I was looking for something else.I can't figure how to upload a picture on this site but I am also on irv2 under spritz_55423. Take a look. After a coat of wax she is new looking. I will check back after I go to HD. Tim

Its called Mold Armor House wash it comes in a green bottle and use on the end of a hose.

spritz_55423
Explorer
Explorer
I am sorry I can't find my bottles I used. I brought them in before it froze outside here in Minn.I used I believe the same product I got it @ Home Depot it comes in a green bottle and you attach it to the end of your garden hose. Spray it on I waited awhile then rinsed my MH down with a pressure washer. Its for Vinyl siding but is safe on fiberglass. It worked great mine had sat under the previous owners maple tree for years and was more black than the color of the MH. It was in the painting dept. I have to go today and I will look again. I just saw it there last week when I was looking for something else.I can't figure how to upload a picture on this site but I am also on irv2 under spritz_55423. Take a look. After a coat of wax she is new looking. I will check back after I go to HD. Tim

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Make sure it doesn't have an muratic acid in it or it's going to severely damage the finish of your RV.

MRUSA
Explorer
Explorer
He may be referring to a product that I use called Wet and Forget. It is sold at Costco, online, and some hardware type stores. It is designed to take away mold and mildew stains from concrete, siding, etc. but it may work for your application.
Marc, Wellington FL
2013 Entegra Anthem 44SL
2018 Lincoln MKX toad
EEZ-RV tire pressure monitor