cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback needed.....

iamcanuck45
Explorer
Explorer
When you post on the forum with an issue or looking for advice, PLEASE remember to come back and post a feedback. All too often the OP never comes back or replies to questions. We are all here to help one another and sometimes the problem is shared by others. It is the courteous thing to do. That is being part of the RV fellowship.:B
'92 Newmar Kountry Aire, 37'.
André and Elizabeth.
First mate: MacDuff (Welsh terrier)
Asst' first mate: Allie (wire-haired fox terrier) rescued
9 REPLIES 9

bsinmich
Explorer
Explorer
rockhillmanor wrote:
Old-Biscuit wrote:
They are quick to come looking for help......then gone until the next issue.

Funny how they can 'find' this forum yet have no 'time' to say-----"Thanks! This/that worked.
And the mobile guy was going to charge me $$."

I for one will raise my hand that several forum members HAVE saved me mucho $$$$ that other wise would have gone to the RV mobile repair guy!

I guess I owe you'all some lobster dinners eh? :B:B

And now the mobile RV repair guy is on welfare!!
1999 Damon Challenger 310 Ford

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Old-Biscuit wrote:

Funny how they can 'find' this forum yet have no 'time' to say-----"Thanks! This/that worked.
And the mobile guy was going to charge me $$."

I for one will raise my hand that several forum members HAVE saved me mucho $$$$ that other wise would have gone to the RV mobile repair guy!

I guess I owe you'all some lobster dinners eh? :B:B

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
I too value feedback.. I have had a few folks thank me for providing the solution, this, of course, gives one a good feeling, and on many many more issues I may not post, but I will LURK, because this is one way to learn.. in fact I've occasionally jumped into a thread with nothing more than a THANK YOU because I had the exact same problem the O/P had and the solution offered to him .. WORKED For me.

Folks this peer support is a learning process,, We all learn from the questions and answers and feedback.. And just now I have a problem.. I have to research it if it's what I think it is I will fix it (not a big problem and one I've fixed before and one YOU won't have, ever. since it has to do with a very special after market part)
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

iamcanuck45
Explorer
Explorer
I guess I am expecting too much.:S
'92 Newmar Kountry Aire, 37'.
André and Elizabeth.
First mate: MacDuff (Welsh terrier)
Asst' first mate: Allie (wire-haired fox terrier) rescued

workhardplayha1
Explorer
Explorer
Ground Hog Day

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III

Funny how they can 'find' this forum yet have no 'time' to say-----"Thanks! This/that worked. And the mobile guy was going to charge me $$."
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Forum parasites is what I call them. They're lazy and inconsiderate.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

wallynm
Explorer
Explorer
DO NOT HOLD YOUR BREATH!!!! You may turn blue in the face!!!

iamcanuck45 wrote:
When you post on the forum with an issue or looking for advice, PLEASE remember to come back and post a feedback. All too often the OP never comes back or replies to questions. We are all here to help one another and sometimes the problem is shared by others. It is the courteous thing to do. That is being part of the RV fellowship.:B
Have a Diesel Engine Diesel RV Club

Have a Freightliner FCOC Web Page

Living on the memories now
EX 02 DSDP 3567
EX 99 Coachmen
EX 86 Georgie Boy
EX 75 Winnie
EX 72 Sightseer
EX 68 Brave

THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT

daveshan
Explorer
Explorer
This has been an issue on almost every forum I've ever been on. There is usually a "core" of folks that do the discussion thing and help out and a lot of folks that just think it's a free information resource and don't think it's necessary to come back with what the solution was or a quick "thank you".

It sure would help future folks if the OP would come back and at least let us know which of the posted possibilities was the correct solution.
'99 Alpine 36SDS/8.3 ISC 330 Cummins
Or
'05 Lance 845
'06 Super duty SC/SB 6.0
Upgrades include: StabilLoads, Air Bags & Timbrens,Swaybars

Usually towing an '01 Wrangler, lifted/locked on 35"s or a mildly built '98 Cherokee on 33"s (only one locker)