cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funny Story and Holiday Greetings

fourthclassC
Explorer
Explorer
Funny story first. Starting out on my trip from MA to NJ on the Tue before Thanksgiving. Engine died on 190 . Coasted to offramp and pulled into first driveway. 2002 Winnebago Mini 24v Ford E350 V10. Now dead vehicle blocking driveway of busy trash truck depot. In a panic attempt to figure what happened, I pulled off the air cleaner. Inside the paper element had a 3" hole and tons of mouse **** and schreded paper. Most of it lying up against the Mass air flow sensor. Blew it off as best as I could and got rid of the trashed air cleaner and put a piece of teeshirt sleeve tywraped over the air intake until I could get a new filter element. Happy ending though as it ran great for the trip down and back and the next trip on Sat. down and back.

Next topic. Just wanted to wish everyone here a great holiday season and tell all how much I enjoy your electronic company on this discussion forum.

Thank You Jack

PS got to change my screen name from fourthclassC as this Winnie is my 5th one.
3 REPLIES 3

Alabama_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
So glad things came out okay. Thank you for sharing. Thanksgiving has come and gone, but Christmas is on the way. May God Grant you and your family a beautiful Christmas and many safe camping trips.

the_bear_II
Explorer
Explorer
great story thanks for sharing

j-d
Explorer II
Explorer II
WWMD?

What Would MacGyver Do?

What YOU did, Jack!!!

Did it require a Swiss Army Knife? Did you suddenly snatch the sock off he foot of an unsuspecting family member?

Congratulations and Happy Holidays
If God's Your Co-Pilot Move Over, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100 218" WB