cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED lights are way too bright

vintholidays
Explorer
Explorer
I have a brand new 2017 Forest River Sunseeker 3170, the puck lights on the ceiling (all 19 of them) are way way too bright. Unfortunately on this rv, you cant just change the "light bulb" you actually have to replace the entire puck light unit. I want to replace them the LED Warm White and I have contacted the light manufacturer which is Command Lighting and they can only replace the unit with the same bright light that is already in them. I have also tried the film sheets that are used in theater for lighting for spotlights, but its still not right, its still very bright in the center. Any suggestions on where I could search for these?? I dont want to have that bright laboratory lighting, especially at night, its so horrible!!! HELP....Thanks
16 REPLIES 16

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
Have you thought about a dimmer?
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

1320Fastback
Explorer
Explorer
I feel your pain but only with the one light above our bed in our trailer. While the rest of them are the same lights they do not bother us like the very last one you turn off at night.

I have not tried it yet but I was considering experiamenting with different shades of window tint on the lenses. Figured I could get descent scraps at a tint shop.
1992 D250 Cummins 5psd
2005 Forest River T26 Toy Hauler