cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need to replace chassis fuse panel on '98 Safari

seahunter_1
Explorer
Explorer
I need to replace the chassis fuse panel on my '98 Safari , 30ft diesel pusher with Magnum chassis .
Does anyone know where I can locate this part ??
The number on the back is 2503150 and IDA ( those letters may not be correct as they are hard to read . There is also a date of : 02/05/98

My rig is in the shop and the guys can't seem to locate a new or used part ??
Any information is much appreciated as I am stranded without it .

Since Safari folded and Monaco took them over ,,,it seems there are no records of these parts from days gone by .

Thanks to all that reply .
4 REPLIES 4

seahunter_1
Explorer
Explorer
Wolfe10 :
The chassis fuse panel is located in the battery bay on my '98 Safari D.P. and controls the starter , electronic fuel pump and who knows what else . It contains some blade fuses ,,relays and may also have diodes , etc., buried in the gel coating . The fact is the technicians don't know what all it controls , they just have diagnosed that it is the reason my diesel won't start and I need to replace it .
They have already talked to Joe at Northwest Rv Supply in Eugene ,,,apparently he has nothing there .

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
Can you better describe the fuse panel you are seeking. Is it located in the front (access from the panel in the front of the coach)? What functions does it serve? What is wrong with yours?

Before going through too much of a fire drill, there is nothing particularly unique about a fuse panel (if that is all it is). Plenty of aftermarket fuse panels for RV's and marine.
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Might try these places.
Colaw

NWRV supply

Bud