cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Phoenix Cruiser 2910D

Kate_and_Ed
Explorer
Explorer
Any pro's/con's on this model? Most everything I read are about 25' or smaller. We have 38' motorhome so 29' would be downsize for us. Like floor plan but staying at 29' my husband/driver feels maybe sticking with Class A makes more sense. BUT I do like floor plan so any advice?

Kate
Kathy and Ed
2 REPLIES 2

ron_dittmer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Kate, You need to ask your question on the PC forum HERE as there are numerous people who were in your shoes and can offer first-hand "down-sizing adjustment" experience to the model you wonder about.

Most couples are attracted to model 2552, but twin beds would never work for us for we are not the Petries.

This will never fly with us.

Happily_Retired
Explorer
Explorer
We looked long and hard at Phoenix Cruiser when downsizing from a 37' A. Seemed like great people to deal with .

Tried hard to get them to give us at least a queen bed or sofa in 26' or less. They just couldn't do it. Drove to a large show to see their coaches and the Axis. We liked the floor plan you are looking at with the 2 Euro chairs, but at 30.5 feet it was too long for us.

Other than the length you had to go to to get a decent sized bed we did not like the 6' 4" interior height and how low the front passenger seat was when facing the rear. Also, would have liked the tv facing their very comfortable couch, but you can move the Euro chairs around to easily view it. Loved their cherry cabinets and laminate floor!! Not so good for our dog water bowls though!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Ultimately we went with the Axis and it's higher ceiling and oversized king bed. It is a class A and seemed less of a change from what we were used to. We liked it best in the length and width we wanted. However, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend PC!!!
2014 Thor Axis