cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV Inspector Boring Oregon

Lonna
Explorer
Explorer
Well I think I may have finally found "the one", but I need to have it inspected before purchase. Do any of you know of a reliable inspector in the Boring Oregon area? I am in the Seattle area of Washington so I am depending on this inspector to be very through.

Thanks for your help, this forum has been invaluable to me in making my purchasing decision.
10 REPLIES 10

Lonna
Explorer
Explorer
Good to know Jim! It's tough when you're trying to do this "remotely"!

Jim
Explorer
Explorer
HAH! I should have read the thread better...I see you found the bus repair place. I have had work done there and recommend them.
Jim@HiTek
Have shop, will travel!
Visit my travel & RV repair blog site. Subscribe for emailed updates.
Winnebago Journey, '02
Cat 330HP Diesel, 36.5', two slides.

Lonna
Explorer
Explorer
Just a quick update, I found Western Bus Sales Inc. which is right in Boring. They will do a test drive, put it up on the rack and look at the undercarriage, put the motor on the sensor, check the brakes, belts, fluids etc. This sounds like exactly what I need!

Lonna
Explorer
Explorer
I tried River City but he only does the "componets", appliances etc. and my main concern is the motor, tranny etc. He did suggest I take it to a diesel mechanic, so I'll try to find one of those, but am up for suggestions if anybody has one.

Lonna
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you! And if any of you are in the Boring Oregon area, I wouldn't mind a bit if you gave it a look see!

donkeydew
Explorer
Explorer
river city mobile rv repair in sandy,or
503-969-8413

dalsn1
Explorer
Explorer
Try this mobile tech in Portland

RV Tech. Services

Lonna
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the suggestion. I will give them a call!

bighatnohorse
Explorer II
Explorer II
The Camping World people will have a contractor that does insurance work and THAT person would also be very competent as to what to look for.
Ask for a referral.
2021 Arctic Fox 1150
'15 F350 6.7 diesel dually long bed
Eagle Cap Owners
“The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."
-Yeats

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you cant fnd an indepndent there is a camping world about 10 mila away. I would go look it over for you but i am leaving in the morning.