cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV's in SW AZ

Frosty_s_Mom
Explorer
Explorer
most of us are familiar with the run on RV's of all sizes, kinds, and descriptions in the desert southwest of AZ this time of year. i'm excited about the big RV show in quartzsite coming up later this month. located in yuma, we see "lemon" lots open up on several major corners in the foothills. these are a great place not only to sell your own rig, but to view other rigs for sale as a private sale that is a tax sale as well. next to fry's last weekend i spied a 2007 Tiffin Phaeton DP class A for $121k.......68k miles. beautiful rig! i'm looking and this was out of my budget, but gorgeous rig. so, problem: 350 hp.....40', 4 slide......underpowered?
wee3-gin, clyde & the bichon frise
2002 Forest River Windsong-34' Class A
Workhorse 8.1 W22 with Allison Tranny

1996 Geo Tracker-4WD--"Trudy"
2003 Minnie Winnie 30V - "The Frosty Hauler" (Class C)
May the Angels guide your wheels and ride on your shoulder.
3 REPLIES 3

Branson_in_Tucs
Explorer
Explorer
What's your hurry. No hurry when retired. Not under powered at all.

Valkyriebush
Explorer
Explorer
underpowered, no.
Command Master Chief (AW) USN, (ret)
2003 Fleetwood Excursion 330 Turbo Cat 39D
2000 Jeep GC
2005 Big Ruckus (Rides Behind Jeep)
2003 VTX 1800

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
Frosty's Mom wrote:
most of us are familiar with the run on RV's of all sizes, kinds, and descriptions in the desert southwest of AZ this time of year. i'm excited about the big RV show in quartzsite coming up later this month. located in yuma, we see "lemon" lots open up on several major corners in the foothills. these are a great place not only to sell your own rig, but to view other rigs for sale as a private sale that is a tax sale as well. next to fry's last weekend i spied a 2007 Tiffin Phaeton DP class A for $121k.......68k miles. beautiful rig! i'm looking and this was out of my budget, but gorgeous rig. so, problem: 350 hp.....40', 4 slide......underpowered?
You can alway's take the coach to a shop and have the engine HP turned up several ways of doing that.