cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thermostat not showing furance

buckeye13
Explorer
Explorer
our Comfort control Thermostat doesn't show the furnace as an option. We do not know how to turn the furnace on. Help
5 REPLIES 5

buckeye13
Explorer
Explorer
the coach is a 2011 Entegra Aspire. Ok I figured it out. Thanks for your help The coach has 3 zones and the furnace only shows in 1 of the zones. I just had to find right zone. Thanks again

usersmanual
Explorer
Explorer
buckeye13 wrote:
our Comfort control Thermostat doesn't show the furnace as an option. We do not know how to turn the furnace on. Help

I assume its a dometic? and this is brand new? or old old unit?
big difference

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Make, model and year would be helpful.
Do you have model of the thermostat? You may need to remove cover to find it.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

buckeye13
Explorer
Explorer
Does the furnace show as an option on the thermostat? Where would I look for that cable

tropical_ron
Explorer
Explorer
On our motorhome we have 2 A/C units and 2 furnaces, all controlled by a single Comfort Control thermostat. There is a daisy-chained cable connection between all these devices. When we had our front A/C serviced once, the tech forgot to connect the RJ11 cable at the front A/C and this caused one of the furnaces to not register on the control switch... If this is a new problem, I would look for a loose connection at either an A/C or the furnace itself. It could also be a defective thermostat.
2007 National Tropical T370 LX CAT-350
2010 Honda CRV awd
Blue Ox Baseplate
SMI aux. brake