Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Washer/Dryer Combo

NaViDa
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All,

I'm now interested in getting a washer/dryer combo for my "Class A 1998 Holiday Rambler Endeavor" since it has an area in one of the main closet spaces for such an upgrade. Can anyone of you point me in the direction as to where to purchased a reasonably price Combo that you too have enjoyed over the years while Fulltiming in a model similar as mine??

TIA!!
Full Time, Tree Huggn, Vegan Athlete living on, a shovel of dirt shy of, an acre of land
2007 Toyota Prius
1998 Holiday Rambler Holiday Endeavor 35WGS

:CTime waits for no one
60 REPLIES 60

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
Ah, No! Just washing and drying would be the right choice for me. No, I don't hang laundry "on the line" and no I have no intention of "stretching" anything when all I have to do is wash it and then dry it. I will be sitting on the couch having a cocktail while this is all going on. What the heck does everything think is so bad about this?
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

bobtucker
Explorer
Explorer
Look at buying several of the old fashioned pant stretchers. After washing, hang slacks or jeans on the pant stretcher, leaves a nice losethang up in the ccrease and they

NaViDa
Explorer
Explorer
UPDATE!

I now have my Splendide 2100XC Washer/Dryer Combo installed!! I ordered it in July for the retail price, then i got it for CW's online sale price today after i saw it just last week for $959+$200shipping. Camping World customer service was amazing today! YES, i'm so happy, no more driving across town to do laundry!

Now its time to read my manual.

thanks!
Full Time, Tree Huggn, Vegan Athlete living on, a shovel of dirt shy of, an acre of land
2007 Toyota Prius

NaViDa
Explorer
Explorer
Kiwi_too wrote:
Pay attention to these prices. I believe some of the used or scratch and dents are too high. The new, "sale" price for the 2100, at CW was 950-1000. Once Splendide catches up you may be abler to get a new one for the asking price of some of these used ones. You get to weigh the risk of waiting.

Right,, i talked to 'Tony' at Splendide, he said the scratch & dent went for around $800, thanks!
2007 Toyota Prius

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
Pay attention to these prices. I believe some of the used or scratch and dents are too high. The new, "sale" price for the 2100, at CW was 950-1000. Once Splendide catches up you may be abler to get a new one for the asking price of some of these used ones. You get to weigh the risk of waiting.

NaViDa
Explorer
Explorer
Greyghost wrote:
If you can make the drive down to Phoenix there's some used ones on craigslist that folks are taking out of their units to get more space. That's what we did with our last MH.

No, i prefer to have one delivered for now.
2007 Toyota Prius

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
1BryNelson wrote:
Phoenix is hot for motorhome parts?

I don't know how it is for parts but there's a whole bunch of snow birds here that stay over the winter. That's when they start getting a lot of their work done on their motor homes. I have not looked for parts but there are some rv parts houses that I trust.
Pat & Roger Fisher
2005 American Tradition 40W
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,
Jewel, Clifford and Thor - Bouvier Des Flandres

1BryNelson
Explorer
Explorer
Phoenix is hot for motorhome parts?
Bry Nelson and a yet to be discovered MoHo momma. '99 Pace Arrow Vision 37ft F53 chassis (plugs tightened) Allure flooring, 15k BTU front a/c , 6-6 volt batts with 1120 watts of solar Magnum inverter Remote BMK Trace C40 2005 Ford Ranger "Toad on a pad".

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
If you can make the drive down to Phoenix there's some used ones on craigslist that folks are taking out of their units to get more space. That's what we did with our last MH.
Pat & Roger Fisher
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,

heatman
Explorer
Explorer
We have the vented Splendide in our Bounder. We love it.

The biggest issue is simple. It dries HOT and as a result, it may shrink certain clothes. Now, my 2 year old grand niece can wear some of my extra large Hawaiian floweredy shirts.
2014 Fleetwood Excursion 33D
2014 F150 4X4 (hers)-L
1985 F150 (his)-J
1988 Son (ours)
1990 Daughter (ours)

2006 E250 work van (ugh)

NaViDa
Explorer
Explorer
Greyghost wrote:
You may want to check Ebay, this one has free shipping.

Dented Unit

Oh yeah, thank you!

I'm finding them everywhere now but im afraid to post them bc someone else might buy it from underneath me.
2007 Toyota Prius

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
You may want to check Ebay, this one has free shipping.

Dented Unit
Pat & Roger Fisher
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,

NaViDa
Explorer
Explorer
Oh My!! They are everywhere on Yakaz.com
2007 Toyota Prius

NaViDa
Explorer
Explorer
NaViDa wrote:
I just found this one on Craigslist for the same price the unavailable 'scratch and dent' vented models go from Splendide.
SPLENDIDE AUTOMATIC WASHER/VENTED DRYER "ELECTRIC" - $899 (sacramento)
and this one,
Splendide 2100 Washer Dryer Combo - White- Used once-Like new - $675 (san leandro)

:S i thought this was a local search, still searching...
2007 Toyota Prius