cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

s79vette
Explorer
Explorer
been working on dash heater for the last couple days. found out it was made in Grand Rapids and parts are available locally. sent problem email to company and expecting answer tomorrow the 28th.
2003 Gulfstream Ultra Supreme Ford V10 2004 Jeep Liberty, Blue Ox, Brake Buddy
Online with Inspiron
A member of

http://www.gsowners.com

driveby
Explorer
Explorer
put it back into storage after a great weekend exploring the local food and scenery
2008 Itasca Sunova 35J Class A
1997 TJ Sahara, hard and soft tops and AC
Held together via Roadmaster Falcon 2 tow bar and stopped by US Gear Unified Brake system.

kahoona
Explorer
Explorer
Tried to talk the DW into helping out while I tackled the generator troubles and the delamination. No success. Gage up and read a book.
Kahoona

Just think of it as a boat except that it is the top that needs to be waterproof.

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Finished 18x36 roof on RV port. It is built somewhat like a PVC hoop greenhouse but on stilts with a onepiece silver tarp for the roof. So now our baby and guest RVers have a shady parking spot.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
iamcanuck45 wrote:
Poured myself a coffee, sat by the kitchen window and looked at the MH. Did nothing to it. Too D cold out there. -10F.

Tea for me. Looked at the thermometer, gee, only 9ยฐF this morning. Snow looks as deep as it did yesterday. I have this feeling that the motor home will come out of its garage in May at this rate of staying cold.

Made a call to my "local" Camping World the other day to set up an appointment in May to install new rear tires at their "sale price" what with prices increasing for everything.

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Fitted new draft rubber strip around screen door.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

Go_Dawgs1
Explorer
Explorer
Went to Camping World and spent money on various items. Brought it home and install a couple of those until the Arizona/UConn game started. Will complete most of the items tomorrow. Big job this week is resealing the roof and installing vent covers. Then get ready for the fun part of the year.
2004 Ford F350 Lariat 4x4 Dually
2017 Grand Design Reflection 303 RLS

Pawz4me
Explorer
Explorer
Dewinterized and started prepping for a trip to the beach in a few weeks!
Me, DH and Yogi (Shih Tzu)
2017 Winnebago Travato 59K

iamcanuck45
Explorer
Explorer
Poured myself a coffee, sat by the kitchen window and looked at the MH. Did nothing to it. Too D cold out there. -10F.
'92 Newmar Kountry Aire, 37'.
Andrรฉ and Elizabeth.
First mate: MacDuff (Welsh terrier)
Asst' first mate: Allie (wire-haired fox terrier) rescued

Andy88
Explorer
Explorer
I installed a new ceiling light & started the gen set. Weeeeeeeeee....getting close now!
NASCAR - #3 #88 :B 1995 Brave 31'

kokois1
Explorer
Explorer
Had a hitch installed at Camping World of Robertsdale, Alabama so I could tow our Ford Edge. They did a great job and were very helpful. I towed my Edge back home.

Steve and LuAnne Faulk
Spanish Fort, Alabama
Golden Retriever: KoKo
Fleetwood Bounder Classic 33U
Steve and LuAnne
2010 Fleetwood Bounder Classic 33U
Ford V10 Power Platform
Golden Retriever: KoKo

tncroadrunner
Explorer
Explorer
Well, she's snowed in - AGAIN. Over a foot on the ground...we're hoping for sunshine & spring-like weather. In the meantime, we've used the oven in the MH because my house oven is on the blink. Went to Camping World yesterday (between storms) and picked up a few things. Installed a shampoo, etc dispenser in the shower & are waiting for snow to melt so DH can install the water pump silencer kit (hope it works!).
We've been to & through many states, but not with the MH...Watch for Road Trip 2011!!

richvkansas
Explorer
Explorer
Sat in the drivers seat and watched the snow flakes falling---again.
2003 Mountain Aire W-22
2009 Saturn Aura

daverich
Explorer
Explorer
I took mine to get its safety inspection. Passed with flying colors. After that we went to the license bureau and renewed the license. Chose the one year option instead of the two year because we plan on going full time before we have to renew again.

why_be_home
Explorer
Explorer
Washed her after going to Ms. to pick her up, and brought her back to NC for a few mo. and then we hit the road fulltime after the house sells.