cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winnebago CEO email

Jim_Stehn
Explorer
Explorer
I'm trying to find the email address of the CEO of Winnebago. It used to be Randy Potts but he has retired and now Lawrence A. Ericson is serving as interim CEO. I would like to contact him by email but don't have the address. Can anyone help?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting "Geronimo".
7 REPLIES 7

MaverickBBD
Explorer
Explorer
If you get the job egh33 please restore some pride in craftmanship to the assembly line(s).
Tom, Cheryl & Blossom(coonhound mix)
'05 Winnebago Journey 36G w/Cat. C-7 350 hp Freightliner XC
AFE air filter, aero turbine muffler, 4 FSD Konis, ultra track bell crank and Safe-T-Plus
FMCA 397030
WIT 129107

egh33
Explorer
Explorer
I might be willing to take the job, If the price is right.

Jim_Stehn
Explorer
Explorer
Okay, I guess the CEO route is not a good one right now. I have another contact who may be able to help. I hope they can find a good permanent CEO soon. Thanks everyone for your suggestions.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting "Geronimo".

turbojimmy
Explorer
Explorer
It turns out there isn't a real CEO at Winnebago at the moment. Olson left after only a few weeks on the job. On paper, Erickson is the interim CEO but he says they're seeking a permanent replacement. I would set your sights a bit lower than the CEO depending on the problem you're trying to solve.
1984 Allegro M-31 (Dead Metal)

2bzy2c
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nice going. I am certain Don appreciates your posting his email address on a public forum.

Not good.
My advice is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Blackdiamond
Explorer
Explorer
I am sure there are millions of nigerian scammers that want it as well.
03' Fleetwood Southwind 32VS
Enclosed Trailer hauling the toys
05 525 EXC KTM
15' FE350s Husqvarna/KTM
07 Rhino, long travel, 4 seater

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
Do you own stock in Winnebago? If not, just pretend, call up investor relations and ask them how a shareholder can contact the CEO.

Primary IR Contact
Don Heidemann
Winnebago Industries, Inc.
Phone: 641-585-3535
Fax: 641-585-6966
E-mail: ir@winnebagoind.com
2013 KZ Sportsmen Classic 200, 20 ft TT
2020 RAM 1500, 5.7 4x4, 8 speed