cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Worst Customer Service Ever

avvidclif1
Explorer
Explorer
I ordered some small parts for my RV on 5/29. Some had a note about part of the order factory ship allow 1-2 weeks. I received part of the order but the factory ship hasn't shown up yet (6/23). I tried leaving e-mails about the order, no response. I tried twice to call and after 20 min on hold each time gave up.

The absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced. I will NEVER order from CW again. My Roadside Assistance is up for renewal and that is gone too as I'm afraid it wouldn't work if I needed it. Good Sam membership, nope.
Clif & Millie
2009 Ford F350 SRW CC Lariat 6.4 Diesel
2015 Heartland Cyclone HD CY3418 Toy Hauler
10 REPLIES 10

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
To All,

Closing post at this time since the OP's concerns have been addressed. Thank you all for your time and interest.

Thank you

Mark
Marcus' Rapid Response Team

avvidclif1
Explorer
Explorer
Good Sam Care Team wrote:
Hi Avvidclif1, Left click on our name, Good Sam Care Team, and a drop down list will appear. select the " send private message link" to send a message that will not be public to the forum. If you can include the order number or web id of your order and a contact number or email, we can investigate this for you and get back to you.

Thank you...Rudy, Camping World Response Team.

The last part arrived yesterday and your website shows it to be packing. Sheesh. No need for PM.
Clif & Millie

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Avvidclif1, Left click on our name, Good Sam Care Team, and a drop down list will appear. select the " send private message link" to send a message that will not be public to the forum. If you can include the order number or web id of your order and a contact number or email, we can investigate this for you and get back to you.

Thank you...Rudy, Camping World Response Team.

avvidclif1
Explorer
Explorer
Good Sam Care Team wrote:
Hello avvidclif1,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and my apologies for the trouble. If you could send us a private message with your order information I would like to take a look into this. Thank you

Elizabeth
Marcus Rapid Response Team

Just what is the address I private mail to? Customer support doesn't reply!!!
Clif & Millie

Sfla2
Explorer
Explorer
Well this just abt does it !!! from Henn time to shut the whole thing down from Marquis on down they have no clue what they are doing. every body need to start calling BBB !
98 Coachmen "C" Santara Model FL (Front Lounge) 30.4
Ford V 10 Super Duty (same as E 450)

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
frank_henn,

Please send me a PM with your order and contact information. I would like to help in this matter and get things corrected. Thank you in advance for the opportunity.

Thank you,

Mark
Marcus' Rapid Response Team

ugh
Explorer
Explorer
frank henn wrote:
My wife ordered a bedding set over the phone 5-7 of this year. we have not received it, but they did charge her card. She called them two weeks a ago took over an hour to talk to some one. Her order was lost in the system, they want us to order once more, oh wait what about the charge on her CC, They can not do any thing about that because the order was lost and the can not prove that she placed it.......By the way you folks just opened a new store here in Jackson,I will not be going into that store

Call your CC and dispute it.
---------------------------------
2001 F250 5.4 3.73
2015 Wildwood X-Lite 262BHXL

frank_henn
Explorer
Explorer
My wife ordered a bedding set over the phone 5-7 of this year. we have not received it, but they did charge her card. She called them two weeks a ago took over an hour to talk to some one. Her order was lost in the system, they want us to order once more, oh wait what about the charge on her CC, They can not do any thing about that because the order was lost and the can not prove that she placed it.......By the way you folks just opened a new store here in Jackson,I will not be going into that store

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello avvidclif1,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and my apologies for the trouble. If you could send us a private message with your order information I would like to take a look into this. Thank you

Elizabeth
Marcus Rapid Response Team

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
It gets better; even though they haven't shipped, they have still taken your money.