cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

07 nuwa hitchhiker 2

Aalowman
Explorer
Explorer
Can someone please tell me how to drain my fresh water tank. I can't seem to find darn thing. Or I am just not looking in the right place thank you.
4 REPLIES 4

stickdog
Explorer
Explorer
Have you crawled under the trailer yet. Easiest way to find it. On our HH the fresh water tank was just rear of the rear axle. A black pipe was hanging down. If you slide your hand up it there was a valve. If you turn the valve and it does not drain there's a good chance a mud dauber built a nest up in it. I used a bamboo screwer to poke around and get it running. Once it starts your good to go.
9-11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
FULLTIME SINCE 2010
17 DRV MS 36rssb3
17 F350 King Ranch CC DRW 4x4 6.7 4:10 B&W hitch
John
โ€œA good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.โ€ Lao Tzu

scottandgaye
Explorer
Explorer
Sent you a PM. Also, try calling NuWa (Kansas RV Center) in Chanute, KS. They made it and Darryl Dennis, who was there when they were being made, now owns it. Their number is (800) 835-0676. He will want the last seven of the VIN. He can tell you where to look for it.

Scott
2022 Ford F-350 LWB DRW PSD Platinum
2012 Hitchhiker Champagne 36LKRSB

Aalowman
Explorer
Explorer
Ok my oven is over my tank I have a drawer. I looked there but I don't see anything under the trailer. In other ideas would help. Thank you for the reply.

Fisherman
Explorer
Explorer
Go outside and look where the gravity feed port is for filling, it will be close to that on the inside, most likely under the bench seats or bed on the driver side of the trailer. Then look under the trailer for the drain valve.