Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Trailer with 3 bedrooms

mroseto
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

This past season has confirmed I need to find individual space for my 2 children. The weather here in Ohio this summer has been difficult at best and we were trapped in our trailer a lot this year.

Do they make a trailer that has 3 separate bedrooms? I have googled some but everything I am finding is much older.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mike
18 REPLIES 18

AlmostAnOldGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Separate bunk spaces in slides and queen up front.

Link

Good luck
2012 F150 HD/Max Payload (8200 GVWR, 2176 payload) SuperCrew EcoBoost
2008 Komfort Trailblazer T254S

MURPHY55347
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not a parent so I won't be judging your parenting skills! When we were kids (mom, dad, and 4 kids) and went camping in our pop up we took along a tent that was probably 10' X 10'. 2 of us slept in the tent and we always thought it was kind of special and thoroughly enjoyed having our personal space. Not sure if that would work in your situation.

mroseto
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the criticism. I really love how people are challenging my parenting style because my daughter and son need some space to themselves. I'm glad all your children are perfect angels and never step out of line.

All I wanted was the ability to give everyone some space and make it their own. Yes they get on each others nerves but what siblings don't.

For those with the actual suggestions on trailers I appreciate your time. I did like the older model and wish they still made it as that would be perfect for me.

See ya.

Ozlander
Explorer
Explorer
csamayfield55 wrote:
opnspaces wrote:
korbe wrote:
With all due respect, the segregation sure doesn't sound like a fun camping experience. Our kids would be out in their big tent listening to the raindrops while playing games.

Korbe, that was my first thought also. But I also know that my nephews seem to always get into tiffs. If I'm at their house in the morning with one kid awake, it's peaceful. But as soon as the second wakes the competing and bickering and sometimes fighting starts.

And I bet if parents would be parents this behavior would stop! There a lots of ways to end that kind of stuff instead of separating them.
Chris

Exactly, you took the words right out of my mouth.
Ozlander

06 Yukon XL
2001 Trail-Lite 7253

AlmostAnOldGuy
Explorer
Explorer
I would consider taking the opposite approach.

2012 F150 HD/Max Payload (8200 GVWR, 2176 payload) SuperCrew EcoBoost
2008 Komfort Trailblazer T254S

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
Just buy a toy hauler and put a partition wall in the rear.
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab

csamayfield55x
Explorer
Explorer
opnspaces wrote:
korbe wrote:
With all due respect, the segregation sure doesn't sound like a fun camping experience. Our kids would be out in their big tent listening to the raindrops while playing games.

Korbe, that was my first thought also. But I also know that my nephews seem to always get into tiffs. If I'm at their house in the morning with one kid awake, it's peaceful. But as soon as the second wakes the competing and bickering and sometimes fighting starts.

And I bet if parents would be parents this behavior would stop! There a lots of ways to end that kind of stuff instead of separating them.

Chris
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins Quad cab
B&W 20K turnover ball, Proline custom flatbed
Tekonsha P3
2015 Open Rang Light 311FLR

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
korbe wrote:

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
qtla9111 wrote:
There are still a few used three bedroom for sale. This is one floorplan from Titanium. Too bad they went out of business, they made very nice units. The three bedroom units were great for families with teenagers.

the one I saw that I thought was neat was sorta similar with the front bedroom having bunk beds in the middle where the bath/closet is in the pictured one and the bunk beds were built in with each opening to a different side.
bumpy

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
There are still a few used three bedroom for sale. This is one floorplan from Titanium. Too bad they went out of business, they made very nice units. The three bedroom units were great for families with teenagers.

2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
Years ago some manufactures made 5th wheels like that with 2 bunk rooms in the rear divided by a way with drawers and a powder room, although they were not very roomy.
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

csamayfield55x
Explorer
Explorer
Guess I am going to be one of those posters this time

:S :S :S :S
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins Quad cab
B&W 20K turnover ball, Proline custom flatbed
Tekonsha P3
2015 Open Rang Light 311FLR

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
There are 3 bedroom fifth wheels.
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

TXiceman
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like you need a mobile home or possibly a park model. Look at the Dutch PArk Homes. They have some with 3 separate sleeping quarters.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator.
2023 Cougar 22MLS, toted with a 2022, F150, 3.5L EcoBoost, Crewcab, Max Tow, FORMER Full Time RVer. Travel with a standard schnauzer and a Timneh African Gray parrot