cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

310 or 320 toilet spares Dometic Sealand

cencerrita
Explorer II
Explorer II
Can anyone confirm the part number for a ball flush kit with springs and seals? I have found Dometic part No. 385310681 but no confirmation it is correct

Thanks
www.cencerrita.comNow living in Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK. See our web site for US travels and books www.cencerrita.com
14 REPLIES 14

cencerrita
Explorer II
Explorer II
SoundGuy wrote:
cencerrita wrote:
Just taken the covers off the toilet and think I have identified it as a different model - label on the extension for raising the height say it has a part model for a 510+ and the kit you have suggested would then be OK.

If your Dometic toilet is indeed a 510 or 510+ then it's entirely different from the 300 series. Go here and you can download parts breakdowns for the various Dometic toilets.

Thank you that is great ๐Ÿ™‚
www.cencerrita.comNow living in Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK. See our web site for US travels and books www.cencerrita.com

cencerrita
Explorer II
Explorer II
Chris Bryant wrote:
The 300 series (300, 310,320) are bonded together between the ceramic bowl and base assembly. The 500, 900, and about all of the others are 2 piece with a clamp holding base to bowl. The 300 series was designed after Dometic bought Sealand, and is a good unit, but not the repairability of the other models- built to a budget.

Thank you:) Shame Amazon are out of stock but others come near

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
The 300 series (300, 310,320) are bonded together between the ceramic bowl and base assembly. The 500, 900, and about all of the others are 2 piece with a clamp holding base to bowl. The 300 series was designed after Dometic bought Sealand, and is a good unit, but not the repairability of the other models- built to a budget.
-- Chris Bryant

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
cencerrita wrote:
Just taken the covers off the toilet and think I have identified it as a different model - label on the extension for raising the height say it has a part model for a 510+ and the kit you have suggested would then be OK.

If your Dometic toilet is indeed a 510 or 510+ then it's entirely different from the 300 series. Go here and you can download parts breakdowns for the various Dometic toilets.
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380

cencerrita
Explorer II
Explorer II

Is the main difference of ID between the 310 and 510 that the 510 has a left flush and metal lever under the plastic covers? (the 310 seems to have a right foot flush from all pictures I have seen)

cencerrita wrote:
Thanks. have you actually fitted one as adventurerv.net says it does not fit - this kit has a brass shaft and I know mine is plastic.

"Fits most* pedal-flush VacuFlush, Dometic, Sealand, and Traveler brand toilets with metal pedal. Color is white. Contains: Flush ball, rotor shaft, cartridge, and fasteners (2).
* Does not replace flush ball & shaft on 300, 310, and 320 series Dometic toilets. Metal pedal includes metal lever with 2-piece plastic cover"

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
MrWizard wrote:
Dometic (385318162) Ball and Shaft Kit for Toilet

Fits 300, 310, 320

Incorrect, this will not fit the 300 Sealand series of toilets. The OP is wanting a part that doesn't exist ... if his is damaged his alternative solution is to replace the toilet. ๐Ÿ˜ž

MrWizard
No I have not used this
Just the part number a search turned up
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
There ISN'T A Ball/shaft replacement kit for the Sealand 300 Series

The one 'referenced' is NOT for the 300 series (300,310 OR 320)

A SEAL is only part for toilet bowl....NO BALL/SHAFT KIT

"Fits most* and *Does not replace flush ball & shaft on 300, 310, and 320"
are big clues!!!
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

cencerrita
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks. have you actually fitted one as adventurerv.net says it does not fit - this kit has a brass shaft and I know mine is plastic.

"Fits most* pedal-flush VacuFlush, Dometic, Sealand, and Traveler brand toilets with metal pedal. Color is white. Contains: Flush ball, rotor shaft, cartridge, and fasteners (2).
* Does not replace flush ball & shaft on 300, 310, and 320 series Dometic toilets. Metal pedal includes metal lever with 2-piece plastic cover"

MrWizard
Dometic (385318162) Ball and Shaft Kit for Toilet

Fits 300, 310, 320
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
There are very few parts available for those models- seal kit, p/n 385311658 the ball seal kit- but it just contains a seal itself.
-- Chris Bryant

golf_bears
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure if this will help, but just Bing it.

Dometic Toilet

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
cencerrita wrote:
Can anyone confirm the part number for a ball flush kit with springs and seals? I have found Dometic part No. 385310681 but no confirmation it is correct.

I seem to recall there is no replacement flush ball kit for the Sealand 310 and this parts breakdown would seem to confirm that. Your part # is for an Ecovac toilet, what Dometic describes as "KIT/BALL/SHAFT/CART/ECOVAC" ... not what you want for a 310 or 320.

Moved from Forum Technical Support