RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Seeking Covered Storage - Acworth GA

DH is currently in Acworth, unsuccessfully trying to find permanent covered storage within reasonable driving distance for a 31' overall Class C for when we arrive there around Christmas. (Acworth is in Cobb County, north of Atlanta.) Several facili...

gas stations

I just upgraded to a 29' TT from a pop up. I haven't had a chance to take it out yet, but got to thinking about gas stations the other day. Is there a map or maybe an app for a smartphone that has ideal places to stop and get gas? If not, what app...

Gillkid by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding a Corian refinisher?

I notice that a lot of MHs have Corian countertops recently. Maybe someone can help us. In our stick house kitchen, we have all Corian countertops with built-in double sink. the job is about 12 years old. One section has separated a tiny bit and t...

CA_POPPY by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Ox Baseplate

I'm looking at a Blue Ox Baseplate (BX-3810) for my 1963 VW beetle. The unit is advertised for 1970 and later VW but, the installation instructions (page 2) say it will fit "1965 and earlier models with link pin suspension". The advantages over the s...

gwol by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

brake away switch for blue ox patriot.

Were to put the brake away switch on my Jeep wrangler. Any suggestion's? I have looked and it looks like the bumper would be best location, but it is plastic so not sure if it is strong enough. Thanks for your help and happy camping!

waste gate question

HiSeems that when I open my sweage/grey cap to dump i get about a liter or two of water draining although the handles are still in closed position. To make it worse it is from the black tank!!!is there a slow leak somewhere and maybe the seal inside ...

Rv financing

Hello fellow campers. We would like to get into a newer TT .Low creidit score is stopping us to get a loan.Does anyone know were to get a loan with a low fico score?thanks for the help

RV Window is Leaking from the top

I have a fifth wheel and the windows on both sides of the RV in the bedroom which is above the 5th wheel pin, are leaking. The leak is coming from the top of the window. I think the rain is running down the side of the RV and then running through the...

level tow bar

Our car is a 2014 Chevy Equinox 2wd 2.4l with a roadmaster tow barand base plates. What drop receiver would I need to have fora level tow bar.We have a 2015 Allergo Open Road 31 SA on order.thank you,

tkkopp by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accumulator sizing

Just picked up a new trailer and am in the market for an accumulator tank. In my old trailer I have a Home Depot 2 Gallon job that works great for cutting run frequency and takes care of all the surging. Unfortunately I don't have room for the bigger...

Padlin by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

E15 Gas Introduced, Car Mfgs Warn Not To Use It

Clickythe link takes you to a YouTube video, a clip from FBN on the new E-15 ethanol fuel now making its way so some gas stations. Many major car manufacturers have apparently warned customers that using this fuel may void their warranties.

rk911 by Explorer
  • 71 replies
  • 0 likes