RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Wiring Schematic for A/C

Here is one for the books......while attempting to discover what is wrong with my A/C heat pump Atwood told me there is no wiring schematic for the unit.....Now how are A/C tech's supposed to trace out wiring issues when there is no schematic ..........

RV Dump Station in SE Denver

Do you know of any RV dump stations in SE Denver? We used the dump station at Cherry Creek State Park a time of two. But the last time we were there the dump station was closed.

Steer tires

Does tread pattern on the steer tires influence sway. I suspect that it does. What tires would be recommended. I pull with a 2007 Chevy Tahoe.

Bears

Just a couple of months ago we had a "once in a lifetime" experience in Glacier NP. In 40+ years of hiking in Grizzly country we never saw any bear while actually hiking. But this time, while on the high line trail, just minutes from the parking lot,...

2018 Chevy Equinox FWD 1.5 Litre

We just purchased a 2018 Chevy Equinox. The owners manual does not say to pull a fuse when towing only warm the car up. Does anyone have one of these and towed it four down? We replaced our 2006 Saturn Vue and always had to pull a fuse for towing ...

Escapade by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Explorer neutral tow won't work

Like so many others on the forum I decided to make my own "neutral tow kit" for my 2002 Explorer 4X4. Bought the LED from Radio Shack and wired it into the truck.Today I took the truck to our local dealer and asked them to flash the computer to enabl...

racerguy by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Stovepipe Wells Death Valley camping availability

Was thinking of warming up in Death Valley and found Stovepipe Wells Campground's website reporting sites "unavailable". Called to find that is not accurate. While this is a busy time there, most weekdays do have open spots. If you are planning a tri...

Questions about "Closed" topics

Can only moderators close topic discussions?Why would an innocuous topic be closed? Especially when it's a valid question or concern to the original poster. And often within 10-12 replies. The picnic table tablecloth clips topic comes to mind.Is ther...

dcmac214 by Explorer
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes

chemo and traveling

I find myself tied to a once weekly round of chemo. Now I am wondering if extended trips are out of our future or if treatments can be obtained from facilities away from home. Has anyone else faced this problem and how did you solve it?

towhead by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

clearance light wiring question

Getting ready to install a rear view camera and need to remove the center rear running light up top to hook up.2017 Cochmen APex 249rbsRaining for two days so I could not check. Wondering if someone could answer.1- Do the lenses on these running / cl...

RV home delivery.

This just seems to be about the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time.http://www.rvbusiness.com/2017/12/camping-world-to-offer-rv-home-delivery-in-jan/

High Pressure salesmen!

My God about a week ago I called Banning discount RV off the 10 Fwy in Southern California & the guy was so desperately trying anything he could to rope me in.I finally had to hang up.But today I happen to be driving by on my way from Tucson Az.I fig...

Blanco1 by Explorer
  • 53 replies
  • 0 likes

Thank you

I lurk on all of you a lot here but I have sure learned from those that take the time to answer questions kindly and thoughtfully. I had an issue with my new (to me) 5'ver towing to nose high. I had it to an rv dealer in Montana, he thought it wa...