RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

sway control

I have a Reese Friction sway control. It worked well with my 27 foot TT. My new TT is a 32' Sprinter, I have read that two sway controls are needed for TT over 30' Does anyone have experience with this.

Northern Utah

Leaving Monday for the 4 day drive to pick up our new MH in Draper , UT.Have never been in Nothern Utah. Will be spending the first few nights at Utah Lake SP.Where to from there? Suggestions please. Like nature, forest, lakes, deserts all of the gr...

derouen6 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

ComfortAire Mattress opinions need

Looking at replacing our worn out mattress in our RV with a Sleep Number mattress. When we contacted them to order one they said that there is a $90 shipping fee on top of the price listed, regardless of whether we pick it up at the store or have it ...

Kids sports

I am just curious about this.Does anyone else have their kids in summer rep sports?My 10 year old plays AAA ball and he has been pretty sought after around our area from different teams.It really cuts into camping as much as we'd like to.Some may say...

samhain7 by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

replacing keys

Hey everyone. My new to me TT is with my local shade tree mechanic getting a once over. It appears the keys (which I have not been able to make another set of since I got it) have gone missing. What is the best way to go about getting keys for it (it...

Jebby14 by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Backing up with toad

I was in a situation recently where the last spot could have been mine at a rest stop if I backed my toad into the spot. It would have been almost a straight shot into the spot. If someone was able to steer the toad wouldn't it be doable? i am talkin...

Question about running a carfax report on an rv.

We are getting ready to trade in our class C for a Sunstar class A. I ran a carfax report and it shows no warranty work or any repairs. Are they not always reported? Since we would be the third owners of a 2 year old coach, I'm guessing there must ...

Old fashion woman bike for my wife

Looking for an “old fashion woman bike” for my wife. She has a 21 speed I bought her a while back but she seems to be happy with the single speed coaster brake model she grew up with. Looking for the relatively light models…not the hulking steel......

VAfan by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Tailgaters

We're on our maiden voyage in our Class C. I drive a lot; my commute is 100 miles each day.But I'm flabergasted at the folks on I-70 who insist on riding my bumper! I'm doing 55mph, far right lane, speed limit is 75. Both left lanes are open.No ex...

Memorial Weekend Ruined

I just left Refugio State Park hours before the spill and there were many campsites that were set up or were setting up for the Big Weekend.Refugio Oil Spill

Making an appointment to have tires balanced

Not to start a thread on the viabilities of having tires balanced on a TT but I purchased the tires from Tire Discounters back in 2012. I took my TT back every year to have the tires re-balanced and only once did they have time. My arrival times we...

Wash Wax All?

I would like to hear comments (good or bad) from actual users of the product WashWaxAll. I know it's not cheap and I know there are other products similar, just want your evaluation of the product; or a comparison to a similar product.