cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware of RV Parts Country in Kentucky

egarant
Explorer III
Explorer III
Disregard the supposed thousands of 5 star reviews! This company gets a F from the BBB.

They have habit of shipping broken or damaged goods, I can attest to that, as well as the BBB.

Then there is no customer service, only a voice mail message says to contact them through a web page then the line hangs up. You cannot EVER talk to a real person.

I am on my 3rd week trying to return a broken on delivery Dometic Toilet.

You have been warned.
2021 FORD F350 dually 4x4 with 4.30 gears, 013 Eagle Cap 950, 480 Watts Solar, 3K Victron Multiplus II, Victron smart DC-DC charger, Victron 100/30 solar controller, 250 amps of lithium batteries by LifeBlue
18 REPLIES 18

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
I would contact the shipper and ask them how to proceed. The whole world does not operate like Amazon.
Puma 30RKSS

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
I wonder if the Covid shutdowns had anything to do with it? Giving people time off to think about their future changed a lot of lives....mostly for the better, but, not good for lower paying job openings.

egarant
Explorer III
Explorer III
jdc1 wrote:
Never had a problem with them. They were actually quite helpful in choosing an AC unit early last year. I wonder if your toilet was sent factory direct?

Well there is no longer a way to contact them other than email through their website. Maybe last year they actually answered phones. Seriously, count yourself lucky.

Just look them up on the Better Business Bureau website……..
2021 FORD F350 dually 4x4 with 4.30 gears, 013 Eagle Cap 950, 480 Watts Solar, 3K Victron Multiplus II, Victron smart DC-DC charger, Victron 100/30 solar controller, 250 amps of lithium batteries by LifeBlue

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Never had a problem with them. They were actually quite helpful in choosing an AC unit early last year. I wonder if your toilet was sent factory direct?