cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Goodby Flo

MrPhelps
Explorer
Explorer
I know many of you have lost a pet. Our Flo has traveled with us since we first got our camper. She was more than 18 years old and still doing her best, until she could not.

We were in Ormond Beach Florida on Labor day and she was her "old dog normal" self . That night things changed and she had to be put down on Sept 5. We knew the day was near. Having a pet that is almost like a child and losing them is a very hard thing. Rest In peace Flo dog.

- 2018 RAM 3500 Laramie DRW
- 2018 Host Cascade Dual Slide
18 REPLIES 18

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
So sorry to hear about Flo. Hold onto the memories. God bless.

John and Angela
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I'm very sorry.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
I feel your pain and understand perfectly. We have a 12 year old diabetic and blind (from diabetes) pup thats loosing her mobility now and the time is getting close. We enjoy everyday with her best we can. No more pups for us. My wife and I cannot stand the grief of loosing them. We are empty nesters so the pup is our kid and we lover her dearly.

The last year we've had to adjust our lives for her. She cannot be left alone for more than a couple hours so someone has to be here all the time. She gets insulin injections 2 times a day (very expensive) and with her loosing her mobility, someone always has to be near to help her get on her feet.

No camping this year at all because she cannot go so we stay here, for her.

Like I said, I understand perfectly. You have my prayers and sympathy.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
So sorry for your loss. Those of us who have had to lose pets know your pain.