cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bigfoot Customer Service - Above and Beyond

Bradymydog
Explorer
Explorer
A couple years ago we purchased a used Bigfoot truck camper. During a recent inspection of the roof seals, I noticed that there was a small amount of water "encapsulated" between the original Dicor and a newer second layer of Dicor on the roof rack. This water intrusion had blistered and destroyed the entire sealing of the joint. Not fully understanding the detailed assembly of the joint, I sent a short email to Bigfoot at 6:37 PM, EST not thinking I would receive any response. To my amazement, I received a detailed response from Bigfoot at 9:48 PM, EST (6:48 PM local time).

The detailed response from Bigfoot, confirmed that the very professional looking re-sealing job had covered up and sealed the ability of the assembly to weep water in the manner it was designed thereby encapsulating the water.

Bigfoot's personal and timely response to my inquiry, in this day and age, is a rarity and needs to acknowledged as exceptional! To say we are totally satisfied with our Bigfoot is an under statement. Kudos to Bigfoot.
3 REPLIES 3

Bert_the_Welder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Good to here this sort of thing since BF is one of two manufacturers I'm looking at for our new TC. Thanks for posting!
:h 1998 GMC 2500, 10.5 Okanagan, My better/smarter half, George and Finnegan(APBT), all I need.

Reisender
Nomad
Nomad
They are fantastic. The factory is literally 16 km from our house. Good to see them doing well. Grant is a great guy and a hard worker.

bigfootgrey
Explorer
Explorer
We have had the same experience when emailing Bigfoot. Grant responds every time no matter how insignificant a question may be. He is very experienced and provides great customer service. Agreeably rare! Glad you are enjoying your Bigfoot!
2011 Ford F-350 PSD SC DRW
2008 Bigfoot 25C-10.4E
Firestone airbags - torklift stable-loads,fastguns,Talons Rancho rs 9000XL’s.