cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dicor

Gus1
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know the difference between the dicor self leveling lap sealant that comes in the orange tube vs the green tube? Both have the same part no. But for some reason the green tube is always less per tube. I check their website and it does not show the green tube of self leveling. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Gus1
Explorer
Explorer
deltabravo wrote:
Gus1 wrote:
Does anyone know the difference between the dicor self leveling lap sealant that comes in the orange tube vs the green tube?

I saw your question this video. I have never seen different color tunes.
The only color tube I've ever seen is white.

Thanks for the video, I actually posted on it before.
So I sent this question in to Dicor customer service and they said the product in the green tube and the orange tube are the same product. The green tube was their old packaging and the orange tube is their newest packaging, but some third party sellers still use the pictures of the old green packaging, but send the orange tube.

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
Gus1 wrote:
Does anyone know the difference between the dicor self leveling lap sealant that comes in the orange tube vs the green tube?

I saw your question this video. I have never seen different color tunes.
The only color tube I've ever seen is white.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

Gus1
Explorer
Explorer
pbitschura wrote:
Perhaps the green tube is old inventory. The new tube has upgraded graphics. Price reduced for inventory clearance. All speculation.

Thank for your comment. I have an email in to the manufacturer, but have yet to get a response.

pbitschura
Explorer
Explorer
Perhaps the green tube is old inventory. The new tube has upgraded graphics. Price reduced for inventory clearance. All speculation.
2020 Braxton Creek 24fb travel trailer