cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happijac issue

mattyj
Explorer
Explorer
I’m trying to get the remote for these to work with the receiver , but No! I can get all the jacks work at once and the rear to work ok , but the fronts don’t work, I have tried connecting cable to the receiver from the remote, and to reprogram the remote, but they still don’t work, right. It’s also very difficult to find someone who will service these Jacks . Can anybody give me some help?? Thanks
2006 Ford F 350, 6.0 PSD 8 Foot Bed 4x4 with Torklift Tie downs ,Stable Loads ,rear Helwig Swaybar,airlifts 5000 , Method 305 HD rims . 2019 Adventurer 89 RBS, slideout, Generator
32 REPLIES 32

B-n-B
Explorer III
Explorer III
Make sure the lever on side of the jack is in the UP position. Easy to overlook.

https://www.happijac.com/images/pdfs/10keywired.pdf
2019 Chevy 3500HD LTZ DRW
2021 Lance 975

mattyj
Explorer
Explorer
jimh406 wrote:
Have you tried changing the battery or moving closer to the fronts or sending unit? Have you tried manually cranking the fronts to make sure they aren't corroded?

Other than that, I had one Atwood remote die on me at about 1 year. The second one is still going strong 15 years later. You might have to buy a new remote.

Good luck.
I manually cranked one of the Fronts,I will try the other and I have changed my position to be closer to the receiver, no difference, and I changed the batteries, still no good . Happijac gave me a price of $300 for a new remote. I found one on eBay for 100 but it said new/other, I didn’t like the fact that it said “other”but I bought it and i was sent the wrong remote, the model number was wrong . So when I get my refund I’m gonna try it again for the right one.
2006 Ford F 350, 6.0 PSD 8 Foot Bed 4x4 with Torklift Tie downs ,Stable Loads ,rear Helwig Swaybar,airlifts 5000 , Method 305 HD rims . 2019 Adventurer 89 RBS, slideout, Generator

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Have you tried changing the battery or moving closer to the fronts or sending unit? Have you tried manually cranking the fronts to make sure they aren't corroded?

Other than that, I had one Atwood remote die on me at about 1 year. The second one is still going strong 15 years later. You might have to buy a new remote.

Good luck.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member