Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV Flex Armor

DaWhee
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Folks,
Am attempting to contact the folks at RVRoof.com regarding their Flex Armor roofing application, and am not getting a response reference my inquiry. Tried to leave a message, but a recorded message states that the mailbox is full. Anyone happen to know if they're still in business? Thank you.
Dave
8 REPLIES 8

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
lawrosa wrote:
Can anyone give a price estimate on this type of job?

It looks interesting. Liquid roof applied by homeowner which I have done cost about $300 for 4 gallons..

Just trying to compare. It seems like its not apples to apples though..

If people here said they spoke to them a rough price should of been given.. Ummm I can only guess the spray on alone with no roof repair would be upwards of 3K???? Thats my guess...

The sprayed on RV FlexArmor roof as being discussed here is, as of a year ago last January, $130 per linear foot. For a 30 foot RV such as ours, it would have come to $3900.

We had an appointment with Elite RV in Palmetto, Fl. a year ago last November to have the roof done but had to cancel because we needed to replace our refrigerator when we arrived in Tampa for the winter. I have since re-done the roof myself, with the help of my son and grandson, as posted about here and posted follow-ups
here and here.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

lawrosa
Explorer
Explorer
Can anyone give a price estimate on this type of job?

It looks interesting. Liquid roof applied by homeowner which I have done cost about $300 for 4 gallons..

Just trying to compare. It seems like its not apples to apples though..

If people here said they spoke to them a rough price should of been given.. Ummm I can only guess the spray on alone with no roof repair would be upwards of 3K???? Thats my guess...
Mike L ... N.J.

2006 Silverado ext cab long bed. 3:42 rear. LM7 5.3 motor. 300 hp 350 ft lbs torgue @ 4000 rpms
2018 coachmen Catalina sbx 261bh

Puddle_Pirates
Explorer
Explorer
They were all at the Tampa show last weekend. I was chatting with them there. They’re definitely in business, and it sure is booming for them, every time I pass their shop in green cove it’s packed with units waiting to get worked on.
Scott & Donna

2013 Dodge Ram 3500, dually, Aisin, 4.10
2014 Keystone Fuzion 404 Chrome.

Triker33
Explorer
Explorer
They may be at the fleetwood rally going on now at Lazy days
Fleetwood Rally
Larry Full Time Since 99
1999 34Q Discovery DP ISB 275HP 6 Speed Allison
VMSpc | Pressure Pro
14 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost Toad

Click here to see where I am

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
if it is difficult to find somebody when you are buying, think how easy it will be when you have a problem after you have bought it.
bumpy

2012Coleman
Explorer II
Explorer II
DaWhee wrote:
I called their main office.
If you mean the one in Green Cove springs, FL - the number being 904-814-2104, I just called there and got the answering machine - someone named Jennifer. Id say try again during normal business hours. And yes, still in business.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

DaWhee
Explorer
Explorer
I called their main office.

lawrosa
Explorer
Explorer
what location are you calling?

Try another...

http://rvroof.com/locations/
Mike L ... N.J.

2006 Silverado ext cab long bed. 3:42 rear. LM7 5.3 motor. 300 hp 350 ft lbs torgue @ 4000 rpms
2018 coachmen Catalina sbx 261bh