musicman54
Explorer
Explorer
how many rvers have got an adjustable bed in there rig and what kind
6 REPLIES 6

deandec
Explorer
Explorer
We have had a adjustable Bear Air Bed in the MH for 14 years.

We have not missed the numbers system since I doubt it is relevant with major Elevation changes like we experience.
Dean
95 CC Magna, Jeep GC

jorbill2or
Explorer II
Explorer II
bsinmich wrote:
I had a sleep number in my Mountain Aire. When the control went out I had a 30 min. discussion with a woman at the Select comfort customer service? dept who insisted my Newmar was made by Winnebago. When I finally got a service manager he told me they only sell complete pumps and controllers and that would cost me $550. + shipping. I went to the local plumbing store and WalMart to get a Coleman air pump and the valves to help control the air. I didn't have any numbers but I had complete control for about $30.00. That convinced me to have nothing to do with Select Comfort since then.

They must have changed ! 4 years ago my .sleep number bed I used for 5 years in my tractor went out ... I called expecting a brush off (I had no reciept for the purchase ) They had my name as buying it and sent a new bed to me with a return label to RTS the old stuff no charge , no questions asked.
Bill

Campinghoss
Explorer
Explorer
We have a sleep number queen and love it. When my controllers starting missing some of the numbers I used my wife's hair dryer and got them working again. We really don't need to know the number because we know what our settings are---I just like things to work right.
Camping Hoss
2017 Open Range 3X 388RKS
MorRyde IS with disc brakes
2017 F-350 6.7 with hips 8'bed
Lucie our fur baby
Lucky 9/15/2007 - 1/30/2023

bsinmich
Explorer
Explorer
I had a sleep number in my Mountain Aire. When the control went out I had a 30 min. discussion with a woman at the Select comfort customer service? dept who insisted my Newmar was made by Winnebago. When I finally got a service manager he told me they only sell complete pumps and controllers and that would cost me $550. + shipping. I went to the local plumbing store and WalMart to get a Coleman air pump and the valves to help control the air. I didn't have any numbers but I had complete control for about $30.00. That convinced me to have nothing to do with Select Comfort since then.
1999 Damon Challenger 310 Ford

Ramair
Explorer
Explorer
We have our Sleep Number from our SB when we went Full timing and would not have another bed. Have had it 8 years and still sleeps like day one.
Andrew & Donna Reyes
2012 Georgetown 378 XL

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not adjustable like a Sleep Number.

But we did pitch the OEM mattress and replaced it with a TempuPedic when we went FT (mattress was in our S&B)
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31