RV Resorts in Southern California

Explorer II

Re: RV Resorts in Southern California

msmith1199 wrote:
If you want to be close to Newport Beach, there is an RV park over in Huntington Beach just south of the downtown area. It is on the inland side of Highway 1, but basically a few hundred yard walk to the beach. It isn't a "resort" but it is a decent place and was a lot cheaper than Newport Beach. It was mostly asphalt, and the sites are not huge, but you should be able to open all the slides and have a little room. My wife was looking at taking a job down there a few years back and we had picked the place in Huntington Beach to stay at for a few months until we moved down there. She didn't take the job so we didn't go.

The one I'm thinking of is called Huntington By-the-Sea RV Park. I was just looking at the Google Satellite images and the sites don't look much bigger than the ones at the Dunes. I do think when we looked the monthly rate was about half price of what the dunes wanted. They were going to give us a site on the back wall and if you look at the satellite image those are bigger sites.

2021 Nexus Viper 27V. Class B+

2019 Ford Ranger 4x4