RV Resorts in Southern California

Explorer

Re: RV Resorts in Southern California

ForestRiverTeach wrote:
There's a place called Puddingstone, in San Dimas, that would accommodate your rig. Private RV parks in the L.A. area will have small, expensive sites. Puddingstone is at a regional park and isn't bad for the L.A. area.

If you're an Escapee, Jojoba Hills is very, very nice. It's east of Temecula. Another RV park down that direction would be Lake Skinner. Again, it's a regional park, but the sites are big enough for your rig.

And then there's Rancho Jurupa, next door to Riverside. They have a more rustic section with W&E, and a new section with full hook-ups.

Not knowing where your son is makes it a little difficult to offer anything else. Hope this helps.
Actually, I believe you are referring to East Shores RV Park; it overlooks the Puddingstone reservoir. Great place! I've stayed there a dozen times. Very hot into September. I'm generally there in April or May. See if you can get one of the sites on the C-ring. There's 20 sites open to the public on the C-ring (others are full timers). There's also a lot of other sites but the C-ring is up above the reservoir and you get great sunsets. During the day, depending on the weather, the water skiers and patrol boats can be very entertaining. See their site at East Shore.
Jerry Keller

2006 Bounder 35E, W22