cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

TPMS system recommendation

two_travelers
Explorer
Explorer
Looking to buy a TPMS system for our coach. Any recommendations people can offer in terms of systems available and the +/- of each?
Thanks to all who share their knowledge.
24 REPLIES 24

wtmtnhiker
Explorer
Explorer
I have had a TST system for 6 years, still on the original batteries and it has worked flawlessly. Have sensors on my towed vehicle and works well without a repeater.
bgbassman(bluegrass bass man)

db7512
Explorer
Explorer
Tiretraker has a life time warranty.
2016 Newmar Ventana
2016 Ford Edge

guidry
Explorer
Explorer
Tireminder! Free batteries and when I explained an issue 2 years later they then mailed me a booster free! System works good and actually saved us last year when two tires separated on drivers side. Alarm alerted me before any blowouts.

96Bounder30E
Explorer II
Explorer II
Last year my TST 507 system saved me from a loose valve stem while rolling down the road...... System paid for itself that day!
Eric
96 Bounder 30E-F53(460)
stock Ford intake w/K&N air filter
used Thorley headers
new Banks resonator, muffler, tail pipe and 4" polished SS exhaust tip

Hudsoner
Explorer
Explorer
Another TST owner, and a happy one!

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
Another Pressure Pro happy user. This is our second coach and toad to use it on.
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

rfsod48
Explorer
Explorer
I had nothing but problems with the tst system, now have tire minder and am very happy.
Roland,Linda and Matt Schwarz, LuLu, MoMo and Chewy
2005 Fleetwood Bounder 38N Catipillar C7
2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4wd Drive II
Go Bucks!

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
TST without a doubt. I had the Pressure pro and I could not justify the $250 to replace my sensors. Replaced the batteries once in 5 years, I remove my sensors every winter. I did purchase an additional TST for my car and will get another unit for my wife's car soon.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
After 8 years I recently had to replace my Pressure Pro sensors ($25 each). Unit has worked well without a repeater and with experience you do not need one with temperature... to large an increase in pressure equals a big increase in temp. It's very nice to be able to check all your tire pressures sitting in the driver's seat before you pull out for the day and then several times a day. Pretty cheap insurance.
Buying new I would opt for ones that you can change the sensor batteries yourself.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

krivanj
Explorer
Explorer
Two of the biggest are tst systems and Eez. I bought Eez and have had it for about 10 months and 13000 miles. I did have to buy the repeater, but since then it has been great.
They are all made in China, and some are offered by different companies with the same unit.
Amazon sells several, but I bought from the Eez site, as it as cheaper.
Fleetwood Revolution LE 38X
2011 Scion TC toad