cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopark again

Gjac
Explorer III
Explorer III
I was heading out west on I80 in PA just south of Wilkes-Barre going 60 mpg when my parking brake came on as well as the light. Smoked the drum brakes before finding a safe place to pull off. I just replaced the green switch last week when light came on but the brake did not. Replaced it again this morning on the side of hiway but no pump actuation. Found that the the valve solinoid was melted. I emailed Roger but have not heard back yet. Have been calling around to Hyd parts places but have not been able to locate part. It is a Vickers SV 3433 part number. 4-6 lbs-ft max. Also looking for relay that powers the solinoid it is a Bosh 0 332 002 192 part number 12v 50 amp 4 pin connection. Any help would be appreciated.
16 REPLIES 16

Mako1949
Explorer
Explorer
I know what you are going through I had similar problem with mine. At the end I had change all the switches and the autopark light was still on. Enough am in the process of getting rid of the system and install a hand brake

RedRollingRoadb
Explorer
Explorer
No experience with the AutoPark but you might try http://www.brazelsrv.com/. 877-786-1576