Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Hard-Sided PopUp Class B

The only hard-sided popup Class B I know of is the Safari Condo. I recently sent an email to Sportsmobile to see if they could do that or had interest. The response was, "we don't produce hard-sided popups". The Safari Condo has so much to offer. ...

Onan repair... Great shop !!

After trying for several days to figure out what was wrong with my Onan 7500 diesel generator I gave in a took it to Cantwell Equipment in Ft Worth, they are an Onan approved shop. They were up front with the fact that it would be about a week before...

jtad by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

1979 Dodge Cobra remodel....Welcome to help suggestions

I just purchased my first motorhome.... 1979 Dodge Cobra 360ci 4 barrel. Its about 17ft long.There's lots of leaks up top so I'm taking all the panels out. I haven't checked the AC unit yet, just bought a generator to check it. My questions......Can ...

CROWN CR-220 6 VOLT 220 AH GC2 DEEP CYC Battery

House Battery Question.Has anyone used a CROWN CR-220 CR 220 6 VOLT 220 AH GC2 DEEP CYCLE WET Flooded BATTERY?I read an article that said Rated Best RV Deep Cycle Battery and Can Last More Than 5-6 Years With Regular Maintenance and Care made in Frem...

Nomadac by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC repair in Tucson

We have a leak somewhere in the dash Ac system. Looking for a decent AC shop that can handle a DP motorhome. RV dealers are hopeless when it comes to AC. Truck dealers can do it but the few in Tucson charge $135 an hour when working on motorhomes! ...

moisheh by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Choosing Extended Warranty

Right now I'm comparing quotes from Wholesale Warranties and Coach-Net. There are two basic differences that I'd like to get feedback on: 1) CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE. The two companies give opposite definitions of the same term! Wholesale Warranties defi...

Planning Cross country trip

I know variations of this have been asked in the past but here goes:We are in the initial stages of planning a cross country trip from NC to CA and back. Something we've always wanted to do. We have a few points on the list thus far : Nashville, (we ...

Effy by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Factory desk anyone

Need help/guidance finding diesel pusher with FACTORY equipped full size desk. Many claim to have computer desk/workstation which are nothing more than a pull out tray. I know that some Fleetwood Revolutions and American Coach Eagles (2008-2010) hav...

Electrical Problem

I have a 2009 Sportcoach Legend.It has a ME2012 inverter with 2-15 amp output circuit breakers with 30 amp fuse.It has 2 GFI outlets 1-kitchen which controls one side outlets, 2-bathroom that controls other side.At pedestal, 50amp shore power has the...

Kelasn by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2010 Coachman Freelander 31SS

We are thinking of buy a used 2010 Coachman Freelander 31SS. It has low mileage and appears to be in very good condition. Does anyone have any comments they would like to share to help with our decision?Thanks

Workhorse Dash Cluster Recall

I couldn't read the mileage on my speedo and I didn't know what gear the transmission is in. I took my coach to Imperial RV a Non Workhorse repair shop in my area. I informed Imperial RV about the Dash Cluster Recall and to look into it! Imperial RV ...

Replacing Breaker

We have been having some 12volt issues in our class c 08 Chateau Citation. Nothing connected to the 12volt system would work. We flipped all of the breakers at the foot of the bed with no change. Our dealer found a flipped breaker under our bed I ...

House batteries

Here we go again. My house batteries are not charging while plugged into shore power, but will while driving. I intend to check the charger/converter tomorrow. Would anyone with a 2005 Bonder, Workhorse chassis is a 32W, be willing to send me a shot ...

UGH, UMMMMMMM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER

Good morning to all. Took the Chateau to my dealer Tuesday for some warranty work done. When the Chateau left the factory, the duct from the furnace to the bedroom was not installed. The duct was laying on the floor in the drawer section of the bedro...