Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Strange AC cycling?

I have submitted a service request to Airxcel for this, but I am wondering if anyone has experienced this issue?I have a 3 zone AC system. The AC on zone 1 does a strange cycling over and over.Its starts up and has a high amp draw of about 45 to 48 ...

condensate from AC

Has anyone ever tried to catch, control where the condensate drains to from the roof top AC on a class C mh?I'm working on an idea. It would be removed before driving down the road.Dusty

Dusty_R by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Water Heater Problem

I've seen plenty of reports about water heater problems, but nothing that specifically applies to my problem.I have a 6 gallon Suburban SW6DEL heater.My rig was purchased new in January and I have taken 7 trips with good results with the water heater...

Lexel as final window caulk -- the good and the bad

After installing our front window with plenty of butyl tape, and after cleaning off the tape residue, I wanted a final caulking. I had read that silicone would be no good because it pulls off. So I found this product, Lexel, which is supposed to be...

2004 Jayco new owner hot water heater issue help!!

My father just moved onto our property and we just bought him this 261 Jayco 5th wheel.It has gas/electric water heater.We filled the tanks, fired up the gas option water heater, the gas line fired up no problem, I went inside and felt the holding ta...

5th Landing Gear Failure

2016 Keystone Hideout 5th wheelToday I slightly over ran my landing gear and one of the bolts on the square tubular shaft that transfers power to the passenger side (opposite the motor) sheared off. My initial reaction is to just put stronger bolts ...

mtofell1 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken springs

Spent the better part of a day last week sitting in a campground replacing the springs on the rear axle of my TT. Wasn't particularly pleasant and I'd rather not do it again.BOTH rear main leafs snapped even with the second leaf. It looked like they ...

HHO Systems?

Hello! I've heard some people who work in sustainable technology fields say that there are some good HHO Systems (Hydrogen Injection) that will bump up your MPG's. Has anyone here had any experience with those? If so, what did you use and what were y...

Dometic Microwave Model CDMW12B

Instructions, please, on how to replace interior illumination light bulb in Dometic microwave oven model CDMW12B. Owner's guide is no help Thank you in advance

Autoformer, Surge Protector and 30 AMP Sites

Hello All,I have a Cameo 5th Wheel and recently added in some electrical system protection.I added a Hughes 50AMP Autoformer and a Progressive Industries EMS-HW50C Power Protection System.I have questions about reading the EMS-HW50C Display when we a...

TCar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital Monitor Panel

I have 2013 Newmar with Precision Circuit monitor panel, out of the blue the panel stopped showing gray and black tank levels. It is showing LP level, Fresh water levels. It is showing in consist battery levels such as 6.5 bars for chassis battery an...

isy450 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

delaminated skin

I know this has probably been beaten to death, but I have a question. has anyone remove the fiber glass skin, like on a slide out. my T/T is a Fleetwood Pegasus 2005 its in perfect condition was stored inside except for last year. the slid has some b...

badsix by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes