Did you mean: 

Conversations

RV selling

Selling our rv. Where is best place to advertise?Private messages ok.Doug

bennefim by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Fixed it

Finally fixed the Newmar.. Who would have thought it required 2 flashers to get all the lights to work. and 1 can't be shorted .Now what would have made 2 flashers to go at the same time?

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New again, remind me

Been out of an RV for about a decade now. Looking to retire and get back in. Used. debating gas or diesel. I have read what the best manufacturers are by overwhelming opinion here. Tiffin and Winnie. "Quality" seems to be the difference in the top ra...

Mike_W by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide toppers

Looking to replace the fabric on my slide toppers? WHat is the process or where do I start? I would like the exact fit ....

Salt Lake City to Spokane Wa.

We are renting a 30 ft RV in SLC and driving straight to Spokane within 24 hours,which route is the fastest and easiest for first timers. Thx

rpcali by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Inverter Question

Hi y'all. I noticed that my inverter, even with the coach and chassis battery switches off, stays powered. I can tell because of the hum that the inverter makes and when I go into the coach and turn the inverter off, the hum stops. I have a 2008 M...

CINPHIL by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuttle bus conversion

I am thinking about getting a mid sized (say 16-passenger) shuttle bus to convert to a full time configuration. I suppose it would fit in the Class C platform.My requirements are:7' or close to it overhead room. (This is the reason high-top sprinter ...

Hubcap issues

Anyone else have issues with hubcaps on the Ford E450 chassis? Just bought a new Gulfstream Conquest with 16" wheels. A neighbor noticed that one of my hubcaps on the front was crooked and not on all the way. He mentioned that a lot of folks he knows...

mikemc53 by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

1/2" h x 1/4" w Window Edge Weather Stripping

Hey guys,Continuing with the RV fixes and noticed many of my window's weather stripping has shrunk and needs to be replaced.I found a source on Amazon seems to be the best price at $127 for 30 feet. Any other good sources suggestions? Looking at all...

Sastma by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

F53 Rear Sway Bar Bushings: Wrong Size

I ordered and just received replacement polyurethane sway bar bushings for 2010 F53. The problem is the replacements are 46mm wide and the originals are 50mm wide. The 36mm holes are find and would fit well except the mounting brackets are 4mm two ...

Sastma by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Xplorer Xcursion

Xplorer Xcursion is back after being bought by new owners.Any feedback on the 25' Dodge 3500 model?It's a rare class C that has a truck front, not an E-series that's a van front.https://www.xplorermotorhome.com/xcursion_dodge25.htmlhttp://www.trucktr...

Oil change on the road

We have a 27ft Winnebago Vista with the V-10. We'll be taking (we hope) an extended trip late this summer and will need to get an oil change while we're on the road. Looking for suggestions as to what places we should look for that could do the job. ...

electrical question

I have a 2014 Winnebago Sightseer. In a small storage bin by the mid-door is some sort of electrical box. It has a couple outlets that I've used for extension cords, etc. It has just started to "chirp" every couple minutes. Nothing is plugged into i...

kemer by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes